Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Medically Unfit To Fight, Says His Team in Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury always seems to have an excuse not to fight. If he can't fight, he should be stripped of the title. If he were stripped, I bet he would make a miraculous recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I can't say i'm surprised by this if it's true.

Funny thing is Fury talked smack about McGregor tapping out in MsGregor-Diaz I.. It seems Fury is doing the same without getting in the ring..

Comment

• I fcking hate *****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Funny thing is Fury talked smack about McGregor tapping out in MsGregor-Diaz I.. It seems Fury is doing the same without getting in the ring..

Because you say so?

If I get into a car accident on the way home, was it because I did it on purpose and was too scared to go home?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Right but that hasn't been his fault. Maybe this last time it is, but even then, if the medial rumors are true, it isn't "his" fault still. Stuff happens.

If Wlad didn't immediately exercise a remach clause, Fury woulda probably defended a few titles by now. If anything, blame Wlad for putting all of this on hold instead of taking his L and moving on.
            Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Right, but there still isn't much info there.

If it's true, then it would be distasteful to rip him for it if he indeed has issues of that nature.

On the other hand, knowing Fury, this is easily another farce to get under Wlad's skin.

Only time will tell.

I hope that both the fight happens sooner rather than later, and that he doesn't get stripped.

You do look cute when you are desperate..

Comment

Because you say so?

If I get into a car accident on the way home, was it because I did it on purpose and was too scared to go home?
              Wtf cares.. I'd enjoy both..

Comment

You do look cute when you are desperate..
                What am I desperate for?

You have zero proof of anything right now like the rest of us. All you can do is speculate.

I'm not worried at all. I know how good he is and how he is a true fighter at heart. Fury will be back when he is able and the division will be on notice.

Comment

Wtf cares.. I'd enjoy both..
                  What kind of a response is this? I love how you dodged the question, like somehow you look less foolish doing it.

Comment

What am I desperate for?

You have zero proof of anything right now like the rest of us. All you can do is speculate.

I'm not worried at all. I know how good he is and how he is a true fighter at heart. Fury will be back when he is able and the division will be on notice.
                    And you have no proof of his innocence so at this point you should stop..

Unlike many Wlad fans I was looking forward to this rematch to see what each guy brings and now he chickened out twice and you are still claiming it as mind games when he is getting dragged to court for his doping allegations.. Beats me how you do it..

So Fury accused Haye of b1tching out twice, and Fury just pulled another Haye, so is the b1tch now?

Comment

And you have no proof of his innocence so at this point you should stop..

Unlike many Wlad fans I was looking forward to this rematch to see what each guy brings and now he chickened out twice and you are still claiming it as mind games when he is getting dragged to court for his doping allegations.. Beats me how you do it..

So Fury accused Haye of b1tching out twice, and Fury just pulled another Haye, so is the b1tch now?
                      Innocence? Innocence of what? being ill, physically or mentally?

Here we go again though - you accuse him of ducking, with zero proof! That makes sense, doesn't it.

I need proof of nothing, the onus is on you, the accuser, of whatever it is that you are accusing him of.

Comment

Working...
                      X