Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the boxers who have the claim to be the best ever all have one thing in common

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury will never be beaten and he will go down as the GOAT.

I know it's what you wanted to hear Larryx, and you know I've got the balls to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      His climb through the divs was impressive. Now all an honest fight has to do is separate the legit names from the subpar ones.

Shot names should not be included for any guy.
      He fought 4 of the big 5 when they were all in their primes, and all at THEIR weights.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        He fought 4 of the big 5 when they were all in their primes, and all at THEIR weights.
        Yes....He also had 100 fights.

I have a problem when people say a naturally smaller man, who moves up, is still fighting at his original lighter weight. He moved up and weighed what the div required.

Did he ever move back down ???

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Also Lennox Lewis has a legit claim of being the best H2H fighter ever.
          No he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I literally never hear anyone claim him to be the best heavyweight ever yet alone the best boxer ever
            You never hear anyone claim Joe Louis to be the best Heavyweight ever? You are mistaken.

Plenty do, especially old timers.

Between him and obviously Ali.

Comment

This idiot has never heard of Lenox Lewis 😂

Comment

Pac >>>> Floyd, Larry. Accept it.

Comment

Pretty much another mayweather better than Pacquiao thread from larry.
                  #blackpower

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Haven't you ever seen Joe Louis vs Rocky Marciano? That was a pretty brutal ko. Louis went through the ropes.
                    Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    I literally never hear anyone claim him to be the best heavyweight ever yet alone the best boxer ever
                    Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    I have. He was #4 on Ring Magazine's best fighters ever list and the #2 HW behind Ali. Plenty of people recognize Louis as one of the greatest ever.
                    That's true. Whenever people talk about who was the best HW ever, Joe Louis is always part of that discussion.

And don't forget that prime Joe Louis was brutally KO'd by Max Schmelling in a fight he was hot favourite to win.

Jack Johnson and Jack Dempsey, both HW TBE contenders, were KO'd at least once apiece during their careers, Johnson by Jess Willard and Dempsey by Fireman Jim Flynn before he became champion.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      No he doesn't.
                      Why not???

Comment

Working...
                      X