2020 will be a great year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 will be a great year

I just have a feeling that 2020 will be a great year

Been just all kinds of fun with people burning the country and covid 19.

Comment

One for the record books, no doubt.

Still, I get this feeling that years, decades, maybe even centuries from now, as we're sifting through rubble, avoiding patrol drones, that this year will be remembered as the genesis.

Comment

in 2021 never talk about 2020 because the 2020 year is the worst year.

Comment

If there is a forward button I would hit it to skip 2020

Comment

What about 2023?

Comment

Originally posted by Redere View Post
              What about 2023?
              Hopefully we can begin to recover from 2020, 2021 and 2022. If not, there's always next year, I mean, if we can avoid WW-3.

On the bright side, if you're reading this, COVID and the vaccines haven't killed you...yet
              Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Hopefully we can begin to recover from 2020, 2021 and 2022. If not, there's always next year, I mean, if we can avoid WW-3.

On the bright side, if you're reading this, COVID and the vaccines haven't killed you...yet
                The farging bastages! .................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Redere View Post
                  What about 2023?
                  Hope it'll be better. I've already made some resolutions and work towards them. These are first of all some financial well-being goals. I want to pay off all debts. I'm also looking for home warranty, so I need to learn to set aside more. I already discover more info about First American Home Warranty. Has anybody heard or had any experience with them? ​
                  Last edited by lu_mc; 01-24-2023, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Look back and think about what all the liberals did over the past couple of years. It's truly disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                    X