No announcement yet.

If someone was following you in your neighborhood and then started chasing you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Someone should photoshop Joshua's uppercut (of Klitschko fight) and put Dela Hoya's ass up there in fishnets

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
      Yeah that's exactly what it is, but you have all these stupid racist ****s who are about as smart as the hair on my nutsack who are probably inbred claiming the truth is something else.

Consequently these same blind morons just happened to be on the jury of that trial and acquitted this murdering sociopathic pig who still wants a handout from the family that he ruined.
      Let's try a different question.

You have a gun on you. Someone bigger than you attacks you, breaks your nose, gets on top of you in the mounted position, and repeatedly slams your head into the pavement.

What do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        If it’s in my hood, I ain’t gotta run from no one. We all know each other and watch out for each other so that guy is truly phucked, at best he shoots me and kills me and if the hood catches him before the blues then he dead too, so either we both die, or he is doing life. Or... I pop his ass before he pops me and I claim self defense... can’t be doing stupid sh.it in other people’s hood.
        how you think gang shootings happen??? by going to a rival hood!

and how you gon pop him first before he pops you can then claim self defense??? good luck on that one buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Someone should photoshop Joshua's uppercut (of Klitschko fight) and put Dela Hoya's ass up there in fishnets
          I wish I had photoshop skills, I would do that. Haha
          Last edited by Willy Wanker; 12-05-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I wish I had photoshop skills, I would do that. Haha
            jaded - do you think you can get a crack at it mate?

Comment

I once had this guy riding up the street on a scooter. He was staring in my direction, then hit the breaks, circled back and came up on the sidewalk right behind me. I thought he was coming for me so I shoved him off the scooter and threw my beverage at his head. I'm ready to pounce on him, a friend of his standing on the stoop in front of us came running down ready to help him. Guy got up from under his scooter and realized how I thought he was coming for me and it was settled with a short talk and we laughed it off.

Unless someone has a gun, I'm standing my ground.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                How do you "attack" someone already chasing you and looking for you?
                When that guy already lost you and was just walking.

Comment

Not guilty.

Jury decided.

Oh well.

What do they know?

They only know more than all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Not guilty.

Jury decided.

Oh well.

What do they know?

They only know more than all of us.
                    They are us.

But! Stupid question.

If a car is driving in my neighborhood while I’m walking through it, I’d assume that person lives there as well.
                    And I’d just continue walking home normally.

Comment

I'd disarm him mentally by acting shook "hello do i know you?" slowly walk towards then as soon as he starts talking (brain engaged) clock him in the face as fast and brutal as possible. Mid sentence just brutalise him. Then grab him by the throat and demand to know who the fuk he is and what does he want.

Comment

Working...
                      X