If someone was following you in your neighborhood and then started chasing you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    What would you do? I'm curious.

You went to the store to get an iced tea. And then you were walking around in your own neighborhood, and there's this guy in a car following and watching you.

You start to get worried something might be going on, so you start running, then he gets out of the car and starts chasing you and starts looking for you.

Just wondering what you would do if this ever happened to you.
    Knock him out

Comment

Question is stupid.

Obviously, for things to escalate the way they did, somebody instigated.

Comment

Me chased? HA

We dying together that night before I run.

Comment

If I were a minor church going boy scout, I'd run for my life.
          If I were a minor known to be a part time thug (guns, drugs, fights), I may understand why I'm being followed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Let's try a different question.

You have a gun on you. Someone bigger than you attacks you, breaks your nose, gets on top of you in the mounted position, and repeatedly slams your head into the pavement.

What do you do?
            Someone who's running away from you that you're chasing attacks you?

How does that happen?

Sounds like he was defending himself from a crazy person, chasing him, a block away from his house.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
              Question is stupid.

Obviously, for things to escalate the way they did, somebody instigated.
              And who instigated? The guy running away in his own neighborhood.

Or the guy stalking, profiling and chasing strangers in their own neighborhood?

Comment

And who instigated? The guy running away in his own neighborhood.

Or the guy stalking, profiling and chasing strangers in their own neighborhood?
                I wasn’t there brodi, can’t say.
                It can easily be either or.
                Always 3 sides to a story.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                  I wasn’t there brodi, can’t say.
                  It can easily be either or.
                  Always 3 sides to a story.
                  There's only one clear, logical side to this story.

A kid was running away from a sociopathic and racist lunatic who was stalking, profiling and chasing people and he got murdered a couple blocks away from his dad's own house, doing nothing wrong.

Zimmerman showed zero remorse for killing a teenager, who did nothing wrong, who was only defending himself.

And now he's suing the family who he took an innocent son away from. Blatant sociopathic behavior.
                  Last edited by llll; 12-06-2019, 02:29 AM.

Comment

A kid was running away from a sociopathic and racist lunatic who was stalking, profiling and chasing people and he got murdered a couple blocks away from his dad's own house, doing nothing wrong.

Zimmerman showed zero remorse for killing a teenager, who did nothing wrong, who was only defending himself.

And now he's suing the family who he took an innocent son away from. Blatant sociopathic behavior.

It’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove. And YOU can’t prove any of that.

Like I said, can go either way.
                    Tough situation.

Comment

Zimmerman said Martin jumped him. I wasn't there so I don't know but Zimmerman got beat tf up, that much is clear.

What I dislike about this case is that it gained media traction mainly because Zimmerman was initially reported as a white man who had killed a black teenager and the lie travelled around the US but Zimmerman isn't white, he's the hispanic son of Peruvian immigrant.

Comment

Working...
                      X