Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch Headed To Barclays Center April 27 or May 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    I've read the words in that bet. It wasn't that Fury wouldn't fight Wilder next, it was that Wilder would duck Fury and Joshua.

Which he did. The WBC even had to step in and order him to fight.

You lost. Now who are you?
    The WBC had to step in? L-O-L, because they haven't been negotiating this entire time right?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Title is wrong. Wilder is clearly fighting Breazeale. I read it on here!
      Lmaooo they’ve been saying that for about 3yrs now

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
        Usually about £19.95.
        That’s $26.33 US so US PPV costs 3.01 times as much as UK PPV. So UK PPV has to sell 978250 buys to generate the same money as 325000 US PPV. Yes the PPV money is in the US not the UK.

Comment

Fury knows he didn’t get robbed that’s why he didn’t complain or put up a big fight about fighting in the uk

Comment

Let's see the ticket prices. I don't want to take two trains too Brooklyn so I may have to watch this in the theaters.

Comment

Fury must knock him out, he can't win a decision in America.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Fury knows he didn’t get robbed that’s why he didn’t complain or put up a big fight about fighting in the uk
                he knows that will never happen so why complain? wilder is going to pick the judges like the first fight so fury is going to have to go above and beyond to win like the b-side always does. wilder has the money/clout so thats just the way it works. why would wilder give up control and power to fury and let him pick the offiicals? makes no sense. canelo would never do that. floyd wouldnt etc...thats also why the wilder-joshua fight prob wont happen. once you have that power and control you never want to give it to someone else

Comment

Can we please get some judges who aren't either blind or stupid? Pleeeese

Comment

Hell yea, I'll be there.

Comment

Don't tell Hearn because he will come out and swear the fight won't happen. He is like the minister of misinformation in Iraq who said the american troops had not landed and were not in Iraq when you could see and hear the battle in the background.

Comment

Working...
                      X