Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local sports radio guy here in Dallas says McGregor can beat Floyd because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    The guy who does the interviews on the Mayweather youtube channel actually said to Jeff Mayweather that Conor punches harder than anyone Floyd has ever faced.

Can't tell if he was serious or not though.
    ill take that even further.....everyone may fights punches harder than him. margarito punches harder than may. not sure what point that guy is trying to make

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      of course hes not going to bet against may. talking up connor brings more listeners.
      Honestly dude, and I could be wrong, but I 100% believe this guy in particular believed what he was saying. Like I said before the dismissive tone that he/they speak of when it comes to boxing leads me to believe that they think it's a skill-less sport where two guys just put on gloves and trade haymakers in a phone booth.

And this guy of course is just a random guy, his opinion by itself is meaningless and irrelevant but my point of this thread is...there's a whole lot of motherf**kers just like him. And that'll be reflected once the smoke clears and the PPV numbers are added up.

Comment

I dont know man, 10oz gloves make a difference on his power, Chris Van Heerden said Conor didnt have power when he sparred him.

Conor looked slow, the only advantage Conor has is size, youth and reach, he actually has longer arms than Floyd and is a southpaw. But he is too slow, Floyd only has to avoid the left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Honestly dude, and I could be wrong, but I 100% believe this guy in particular believed what he was saying. Like I said before the dismissive tone that he/they speak of when it comes to boxing leads me to believe that they think it's a skill-less sport where two guys just put on gloves and trade haymakers in a phone booth.

And this guy of course is just a random guy, his opinion by itself is meaningless and irrelevant but my point of this thread is...there's a whole lot of motherf**kers just like him. And that'll be reflected once the smoke clears and the PPV numbers are added up.
          he may be an mma/ufc fan or would like to see may lose (doesnt matter who the opponent is).

:smileysex
          what may and connor will do to the casuals 8/26

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
            The talent pool in kickboxing is paper thin and Schilling has a glass chin.
            yeah Schiling has really good skills but his chin is glass, dude has one of the worst chins, but his skills are insane he is really good from what I seen but man he gets touched clean he sleeps fast.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I dont know man, 10oz gloves make a difference on his power, Chris Van Heerden said Conor didnt have power when he sparred him.

Conor looked slow, the only advantage Conor has is size, youth and reach, he actually has longer arms than Floyd and is a southpaw. But he is too slow, Floyd only has to avoid the left hand.
              He said he didn't feel him with 16oz gloves, you don't feel Mike Tyson with 16oz gloves lol , Connor has got power and he will have power in 10s.

10oz gloves are more concussive than 8s, 8s are a little quicker and get through a smaller gap, very little between 8oz and 10oz gloves in pro boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Damn homie I didn't **** talk you when I was drunk recently or anything did I? I know you got a rep for wanting to come to dude's cities to whoop their ass

whatever I said I didn't mean it dude, I was just drunk I swear

lol..naw man...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Watch for that bolo upper-cut.

Comment

Working...
                  X