Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local sports radio guy here in Dallas says McGregor can beat Floyd because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local sports radio guy here in Dallas says McGregor can beat Floyd because...

"If McGregor can focus for a few months on solely training for just boxing, he can win."

Just heard him say it on the way home.

I know this is just one dumb f**k among millions who are deluded enough to believe this, but...jeezus, man.

Are human beings this f**king ******ed? Floyd has been in the boxing game his ENTIRE life. Are people really ignorant enough to believe that one can go train for a few months on something and not only master it, but be better than someone who has lived and breathed it for their entire life?

What the f**k is wrong with people??

And sorry for making another thread on this **** by the way. I know there's a billion of them already. I just can't get over the ignorance of what I just heard. And thing is, there's A LOT of people out there who actually believe this. It's amazing, man. Mind boggling.

Comment

I remember reading a really big forum thread back in the day on a movie forum I think, it was titled "Muhammad Ali vs. Bruce Lee".

They were having a really good debate and even had poll results that went something like this.

Ali vs. Lee in street fight:

Lee 98% Ali 2%

Ali vs. Lee in Boxing match:

Lee 75% Ali 25%

It was maybe 10 years ago but I couldn't believe how ****** people could be.

And the thread was really really long, maybe 25+ pages, it was fascinating reading how and why Lee would destroy Ali in a boxing match or any fight.

Comment

The threat that Floyd Mayweather poses is a technical one, i doubt any fighter who thinks? He has great punch resistance, will have any fear of Mayweather!

If this was the early 90's and Ken Shamrock was pitched up against Mike Tyson, in a MMA vs Boxing event? People would be in genuine fear for Shamrock!

(I give Mcgregor a chance! He's strong, and at the peak of his fitness! And he is only going to get better over time!).
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-15-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

If McGregor could ever have been a boxer he would have. What don't people understand about that? Make 15M a fight... make 400K a fight?

Comment

What makes me laugh is how does Dana ever imagine getting Conor back in an octagon again... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              "If McGregor can focus for a few months on solely training for just boxing, he can win."

Just heard him say it on the way home.

I know this is just one dumb f**k among millions who are deluded enough to believe this, but...jeezus, man.

Are human beings this f**king ******ed? Floyd has been in the boxing game his ENTIRE life. Are people really ignorant enough to believe that one can go train for a few months on something and not only master it, but be better than someone who has lived and breathed it for their entire life?

What the f**k is wrong with people??
              ESPN, the ticket or the fan?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                ESPN, the ticket or the fan?
                The Ticket

George Dunham

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  The Ticket

George Dunham

Of course it was.
                  At least ESPN had teddy atlas this morning.he made sense in his analysis

Comment

That's like saying Steph Curry could train in the off-season and do Tom Brady's job

Comment

Working...
                    X