Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which weight do you see Lomachenko ending his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which weight do you see Lomachenko ending his career?

division super featherweight
    stance southpaw
    height 5′ 6″ / 168cm
    reach 65½″ / 166cm

I think he can end his boxing career in the welterweight division, even light middleweight.
    Last edited by BoliviaChiLEsp; 04-07-2017, 05:59 AM.

140. Still hoping a loma-pacquiao happens as manny's farewell fight.

Comment

Super lightweight 140

Comment

I honestly feel like he could clean out 147 right now tbh . there's nobody there to trouble him

Comment

140 would be his limit imo..

Comment

I would say 140 while still being dominant, but I think he can win a title at 147 and drop back down. Similar to Whitaker at 154.

If Lomachenko was younger, I would probably say he could win a title at 154 as well.

Comment

140 no higher.

Comment

147. Maybe 140 at the lowest, but I don't see why he couldn't make 147 if he really wanted to.

Comment

cruiserweight

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    I honestly feel like he could clean out 147 right now tbh . there's nobody there to trouble him

no he could not . believe me, if the guy could campaign at 147 and make a case for a fight with pacquiao he absolutely would.

he's filled out completely at this point. he'll benefit from not having to kill hiimself to make weight as he ages, but he's not going to fill out into a welterweight. lomachenko is a very small guy. additionally, while he has power, he doesn't have the kind of freakish punching power that pacquiao had, which allowed him to break antonio margarito's face.

Comment

Working...
                    X