Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Returns Next Month; Could Face Joyce on Bellew-Haye II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you watch the IFL video, Chisora is complaining 60k is not enough to fight Joyce. I don't they will pay Chisora enough to get the fight on. This is all to name-drop and give Joyce a bit of publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      You didn’t have to delete this post then😭😭😭
      You got schooled AGAIN you little nonce.
      You tried to claim Joyce was a novice when he fought Kuzmin and I PROVED you WRONG😂😂😂AGAIN!😭😭
      A novice is “someone who has not competed in an open senior championship” Joyce had already WON one when he fought Kuzmin you stupid c*nt😭😭😭
      An amateur and novice are completely different things you dumbass😭😭 I said Joyce was not a novice NOT a amateur. You’re the one who WRONGLY claimed he was a novice.

“Only amateurs are allowed in the Olympics NOT pros”😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!😭😭😭
      Hassan N’dam N’jikam and Amnat Ruenroeng both competed in Rio 2016 you stupid ****er😭😭😭
      Clearly you’re the one who needs to learn more about this sport.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy that 2nd L🤣🤣🤣
      Joyce was a novice in 2013 ,ive already proved that , so you continue to make a mockery out of yourself on here .

Amatuer level is still novice if you have less than 10 tournaments ,so they wont put you in a certain catagory as it clearly states .

You posted a link that you THOUGHT would make you look like some smart guy , DUMBIUM ....oooops !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Joyce was a novice in 2013 ,ive already proved that , so you continue to make a mockery out of yourself on here .

Amatuer level is still novice if you have less than 10 tournaments ,so they wont put you in a certain catagory as it clearly states .

You posted a link that you THOUGHT would make you look like some smart guy , DUMBIUM ....oooops !
        So the winner of the ABA’s is a novice😂😂😂😂
        And Pro’s can’t compete in the Olympic’s when two did in 2016😭😭😭😭😭
        Nah you were WRONG TWICE😭😭😭😭😭
        Enjoy those 2 L’s ass wipe!
        LL!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Pros were not allowed in the olympics until the summer of 2016 as ive NEVER seen any pro HW in the olympics have you?

Nope i am still correct regarding the 2016 time period and Joyce being a novice in 2012 /2013 .

One such as RJJ Tard has to have severe brain damage to put a link of Joyce boxing 5 years ago and claim hes the same fighter today which actually is the debate ..
          I was talking about the statement you made about the pros can't fight in the olympics. Yes in 2016 they were allowed & I wasn't talking HWs. I was just clarifying that they can fight in the olympics now. Most just said no to it. I know they were not allowed prior to 2016 but you didn't say that. So I just pointed it out that pros could fight in the Olympics because you did not write "prior to the 2016". You wrote they could not fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            So the winner of the ABA’s is a novice😂😂😂😂
            And Pro’s can’t compete in the Olympic’s when two did in 2016😭😭😭😭😭
            Nah you were WRONG TWICE😭😭😭😭😭
            Enjoy those 2 L’s ass wipe!
            LL!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
            They have 2 classes one for under 10 fights and for under 20. Joyce had less than 10 and nowhere near 10 tournaments .

If you really think hes not a novice in 2013 anyway , you are a ****** ,end of discussion .

But you posted a link of 2013 fight that you said was proof of Joyce as a average fighter so we already know that answer .

Comment

They have 2 classes one for under 10 fights and for under 20. Joyce had less than 10 and nowhere near 10 tournaments .

If you really think hes not a novice in 2013 anyway , you are a ****** ,end of discussion .

But you posted a link of 2013 fight that you said was proof of Joyce as a average fighter so we already know that answer .

You do realise the moment you win a regional or national open senior championship I.e the ABA’s, you are classed as an Open, NOT a Novice. Regardless of how many fights you’ve had, you empty-headed ******.🤣🤣
              Obviously you don’t have the intellectual capacity to understand the link I posted which proved me right. And PROVED YOU WRONG AGAIN!!!!😭😭😭😭

And how about “pro’s not being allowed to compete in the Olympic’s”😭😭😭 do you admit you were WRONG regarding that statement???

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur_boxing

Now read it slowly this time and try to understand it. Sound out the bigger words if you get stuck🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                I was talking about the statement you made about the pros can't fight in the olympics. Yes in 2016 they were allowed & I wasn't talking HWs. I was just clarifying that they can fight in the olympics now. Most just said no to it. I know they were not allowed prior to 2016 but you didn't say that. So I just pointed it out that pros could fight in the Olympics because you did not write "prior to the 2016". You wrote they could not fight.
                He struggles with the fact he is continuously WRONG.😂😂
                He also thinks an ABA champion is classed as a novice😬😬😬

Comment

@ JoeJoyce_1
                  Let’s see if he takes this fight! May 5th! Come on Del Boy let’s give the fans what they want! @ dellboychisora

Comment

Respect to Joyce here - stepping up early. Chisora is well past prime, but he's levels above what most guys fight early on.

It took Wilder about 30 fights to fight someone with a pulse - just saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X