Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Returns Next Month; Could Face Joyce on Bellew-Haye II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are very average, people talk like Joyce is some world beater����
    Watch this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_7iqjgY4io

Comment

This is something I rarely ever say, but I think they're being too aggressive with Joyce. Yeah, he's pretty old and has olympic pedigree, but if they keep moving him like this I think he will lose in his next 5 fights. In fact, if the motivated Chisora from the Whyte fight shows up, I think he'll lose that one

Comment

Very good fight to see where joyce is at, hope it gets done

Comment

They are rushing Joyce. A very unnecessary risk in fighting Chisora right now. What a terrible match maker Hayer is.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            This is something I rarely ever say, but I think they're being too aggressive with Joyce. Yeah, he's pretty old and has olympic pedigree, but if they keep moving him like this I think he will lose in his next 5 fights. In fact, if the motivated Chisora from the Whyte fight shows up, I think he'll lose that one
            Whats the alternative though? He's 32, unless they progress him relatively quickly he'll be past his peak before he can get a shot at anyone meaningful?

They surely have to take some calculated risks and Chisora, a guy on the decline but a former challenger with good name recognition is a decent shout in that regard.

They can see how Joyce does against Jozic and maybe there's some other British level HW that could help to bring him on but at 32 he doesn't have the luxury of taking a lot of learning fights.

Comment

after haymon pays doping agency to catch Joshua chisora will be the fill in opponent

Comment

Joyce still looks very raw, he could win this but is Haye hoping to get him to 6-0 and then cash him out vs AJ?
                Despite his age I'm not sure he's gonna be one of those guys who can take the quick route successfully, but this is a good acid test. Chisora is past prime but not fully shot.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Both are very average, people talk like Joyce is some world beater😂😂
                  Watch this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_7iqjgY4io
                  Yes bc we all know an amateur fight FIVE years ago proves Kuzmin beats him now and Joyce couldn't possibly have impoved , even though he should have actually won gold in 2016 .

Whats next a Dillian Whyte TKO over Joshua in 2009 amateur bout to prove he wins now ?

Thats right they fought again already !
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-05-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                    Whats the alternative though? He's 32, unless they progress him relatively quickly he'll be past his peak before he can get a shot at anyone meaningful?

They surely have to take some calculated risks and Chisora, a guy on the decline but a former challenger with good name recognition is a decent shout in that regard.

They can see how Joyce does against Jozic and maybe there's some other British level HW that could help to bring him on but at 32 he doesn't have the luxury of taking a lot of learning fights.
                    At HW he could legitimately still have 10 good years ahead of him, but jumping to fringe world level guys like Chisora in your 3rd fight after taking on Rudoljf Jozic is asking for an upset loss

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      At HW he could legitimately still have 10 good years ahead of him, but jumping to fringe world level guys like Chisora in your 3rd fight after taking on Rudoljf Jozic is asking for an upset loss
                      I agree there's an element of risk and the undefeated thing has a value, but I would argue that if he puts in a good show against Chisora n front of the cameras then even a loss needn't be the end of the world. But there are far safer options no doubt!

Comment

Working...
                      X