Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Canelo only beat Cotto because of his PED abuse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTL View Post
    Highly possible, but I think it started right before the Chavez fight. He was juiced out of his mind for that.
    He did look suspect at the weigh in and those marks on his stomach again
    https://goo.gl/images/w3zRr9

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      canelo won because he is superior to cotto in any possible way...kneeguel lost and got beat up by sadam ali of all people

Canelo beat a "shot" Cotto that went on to lose to Ali.

I love how you migrants claim every mexiclen under the sun as being "shot" when they lose but pretend that Cotto at 36 years old was prime against a Clen-freak.

Canelo's glory has been forever tainted by the dirty taco. The same dirty taco eaten by Salido, Morales, Marquez and many other mexiclen "greats."

https://downanddirtytacos.com/

ATGs though...

#TaintedNation

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
        The biggest star in boxing has been caught cheating on the eve of the biggest fight of the year.

Seems sort of interesting to me.
        It’s interesting that he was caught cheating but every other thread on this board is about it, and just about every interesting revelation and theory has been exhausted. Should we post a thread for every single fight Canelo has won in recent years asking for an impossible-to-give answer?

This thread is totally unnecessary IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          Canelo beat a "shot" Cotto that went on to lose to Ali.

I love how you migrants claim every mexiclen under the sun as being "shot" when they lose but pretend that Cotto at 36 years old was prime against a Clen-freak.

Canelo's glory has been forever tainted by the dirty taco. The same dirty taco eaten by Salido, Morales, Marquez and many other mexiclen "greats."

https://downanddirtytacos.com/

ATGs though...

#TaintedNation
          Wait. So all Mexican fighters are cheaters?

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
            It’s interesting that he was caught cheating but every other thread on this board is about it, and just about every interesting revelation and theory has been exhausted. Should we post a thread for every single fight Canelo has won in recent years asking for an impossible-to-give answer?

Why make a new account to post on something you don't care about?

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
              AGREED!!! We need to get back to the important news, did Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather duck each other to boost the overall hype of the fight or was it someone was scared???
              These are unanswered questions, I demand answers.
              Oh and did Floyd and Manny both use PEDs?
              Basically the same type of unanswerable questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                Why make a new account to post on something you don't care about?
                I’ve been lurking on these boards for a while and finally joined. For whatever reason I didn’t really realize that every single post was going to be about “Clenelo Alvaroids”. It’s just annoying and everything being rehashed over and over again. I will chill out. I didn’t
                Make the acct just to complain.

Comment

I’ve been lurking on these boards for a while and finally joined. For whatever reason I didn’t really realize that every single post was going to be about “Clenelo Alvaroids”. It’s just annoying and everything being rehashed over and over again. I will chill out. I didn’t
                  Make the acct just to complain.
                  I see, people will lose interest in this eventually. Just a matter of time I guess

Comment

I see you're unfamiliar with internet message forums. I remember those halcyon days.

Gee, it's a pity you've chosen to stoop so far.

Comment

I've noticed that Canelo looked a lot thicker in his fight with Cotto. He could have weighed more than 185 lbs on fight night by doping and juicing with those bovine steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X