Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Canelo only beat Cotto because of his PED abuse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Canelo only beat Cotto because of his PED abuse?

A lot of people believe he started juicing around the cotto fight. Clean Canelo would’ve gotten knocked out in the 3rd

Very likely.... Peds, 15lb, 10 year age advantage etc etc.

But warrior doe.

Comment

Honestly is there nothing better to talk about than Canelo’s PED use? How is this still interesting to you?

Comment

This board is ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
          Honestly is there nothing better to talk about than Canelo’s PED use? How is this still interesting to you?
          The biggest star in boxing has been caught cheating on the eve of the biggest fight of the year.

Seems sort of interesting to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WORSHIP View Post
            A lot of people believe he started juicing around the cotto fight. Clean Canelo would’ve gotten knocked out in the 3rd
            canelo won because he is superior to cotto in any possible way...kneeguel lost and got beat up by sadam ali of all people

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              canelo won because he is superior to cotto in any possible way...kneeguel lost and got beat up by sadam ali of all people
              Why are you being disrespectful? Canelos entire career now comes under question

Grow up

Comment

I think Canelo is a better fighter than Cotto with or without PEDs and always beats him. The fight was at 155 pounds top weight and Canelo wasn't nearly as muscular as he was for GGG. He tested clean and I think he was clean at that time. The Cotto who fought Canelo was the best Cotto I ever saw and he still lost by many points. Canelo is much better now than he was when he fought Cotto. Rewrite history and make Cotto the winner in a fantasy rematch if you want. I have a clean Canelo easily beating him just as he did in real life. Canelo failed a test very recently. That certainly doesn't mean he was a PED cheat years ago when he beat Cotto and Khan. He was tested and past all tests for both of those fights.

Comment

Highly possible, but I think it started right before the Chavez fight. He was juiced out of his mind for that.

Comment

Originally posted by WORSHIP View Post
                    Why are you being disrespectful? Canelos entire career now comes under question

Grow up
                    Why are you making Canelo guilty for the last 10 years for the first test he ever failed about a month ago? The law doesn't work that way nor should it. It's innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around. Cotto KOs Canelo in the third round? What a joke. Grow up yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X