• Dana White should Schedule a solid PPV on September 12th 2015

He should literally do that to just make Mayweather Regret choosing Berto

Possible Matchups

Aldo vs McGregor
    Jones vs Gustafsson 2
    Have CM Punk debut
    Weidman vs Romero or Rockhold
    Rousey vs Cyborg.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Mayweather fan, but the choice of putting Berto on PPV is ridiculous. Dana white should hit him where it hurts.
    Last edited by Build That Wall; 08-06-2015, 12:48 AM.

Cotto is too scared to compete I doubt Dana would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Cotto is too scared to compete I doubt Dana would do it.
      What does the Coward Cotto have to do with Dana White.

Comment

Rousey vs Cyborg would actually make Rousey over Mayweather a reality.

Comment

I'm not certain those match ups are realistic.

You may be able to get Jose and Conor with like, Rockhold and Weimann.

But you definitely won't get Jones in Sept and Ronda returning by then, not really sure that'd be realistic.

It's not impossible like seeing Jones but she'd have to get cleared, then get a 1-2 month training camp in. Probably won't happen due to fear of being burned out/ not well rested.

A semi-realistic card would be.

Conor v. Aldo/ Cormier v. Gus
          Weidman v. Rockhold
          Khabib v. Diaz (either one)
          McCall v. Horiguchi
          CM Punk debut

Got a real draw(in Conor). 2 title fights. 2 explosive fights. Then your circus act.
          Rather solid card.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
            What does the Coward Cotto have to do with Dana White.
            Well Canelo Vs Cotto that entire event is huge and If they're not gonna put that on to compete I just ain't so sure Dana's UFC would be willing to take the risk with competing against Floyd's 'farewell' fight.

IF Dana got all the names you mentioned then absolutely he'd likely destroy that PPV event but things are so much harder to materialize to get that many stars into a card... I dunno, they will likely think that they could sell some of those fights separately as a PPV on its own thus they'd not be maximizing profits.

Got one thing right Cotto sure is a coward, holding this entire ****ing thing out until November POS.

Comment

Rousey - Cyborg and on the undercard, the return of GSP in a rematch of his last fight and the return of Brock Lesnar.

Comment

the last time the ufc went head to head vs mayweather it did not end well for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Well Canelo Vs Cotto that entire event is huge and If they're not gonna put that on to compete I just ain't so sure Dana's UFC would be willing to take the risk with competing against Floyd's 'farewell' fight.

IF Dana got all the names you mentioned then absolutely he'd likely destroy that PPV event but things are so much harder to materialize to get that many stars into a card... I dunno, they will likely think that they could sell some of those fights separately as a PPV on its own thus they'd not be maximizing profits.

Got one thing right Cotto sure is a coward, holding this entire ****ing thing out until November POS.
                  Totally agree on Cotto, I've lost all respect for him since he won the lineal title at middleweight, forcing any challengers to get down to almost junior middle at weigh ins. He didn't pull this safety first, game playing, generate the most revenue crap before, that I know of anyway. He even admitted after his last fight that he's not really a middleweight. Then drop the belt, douche nozzle! I hope he gets his ass kicked and loses the belt and then stays at 147 or 154, where he belongs.

Comment

Not a good idea. UFC would never waste a supercard like that just to beat Mayweather's PPV. Even if UFC did better than Floyd, his heart just isn't in the game anymore. As long as he gets paid, I doubt he would care anyways. He already has the top 3 best selling PPVs and he's retiring soon.

UFC is a business and they won't be able to maximize their PPV numbers and profit of a big supercard if they're competing with Floyd. UFC is all about making money, competing with boxing of Floyd is secondary.

Comment

Working...
                    X