Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: What if Andre Ward Unretired To Fight Canelo, Golovkin at 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
    No chance getting to 168
    Basically fans want ward to risk it all including his 0 to move to 205 to fight usyk from 175. I mean whats 30 lbs for ward?

But ggg gets a pass on not going to 168 ever. Double standard stans.

Would love to see ward try to do it but makes no sense for him now since he just going to get hated on. He gets nothing. People still try to not give him credit for moving up and beating Kovalev. Worse, Look at Rjj who didn't get enough credit from collecting belts from MW to HW. People here still saying ward ducked ggg but asking him to beat another top 5 p4p guy (usyk is not top 5 p4p for me, maybe 10 to 15 p4p but he's definately a cw compared to ward who last fought at lhw). Ggg should fight usyk then too! Lomo should fight ggg. Mikey should fight Spence (wait that's already happening).

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      All I do is

Immortalized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
        Basically fans want ward to risk it all including his 0 to move to 205 to fight usyk from 175. I mean whats 30 lbs for ward?

But ggg gets a pass on not going to 168 ever. Double standard stans.
        No he doesn't. GGG gets ***** on all the time.

People here still saying ward ducked ggg
        Those people are stupid. I don't think Ward ducked him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I know you aren't. It was another poster we were talking about.
          That clown is the biggest fukwit I've ever seen. He actually thinks GGG ducked Sergio Mora despite being shown evidence that Sergio Mora turned down an offer to fight GGG before GGG was on HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            That clown is the biggest fukwit I've ever seen. He actually thinks GGG ducked Sergio Mora despite being shown evidence that Sergio Mora turned down an offer to fight GGG before GGG was on HBO.

FACT: Hypekin COULD have taken that fight
            FACT: Hypekin CHOSE not to loooool

FACT: Loeffler used this excuse "Mora is irrelevant, and not a draw"
            FACT: Hypekin then fought a complete unknown in Europe

you can spin that however you want fcuk-boy

FACT: the excuse..... that someone is irrelevant, and not a draw..... only works if you fight someone relevant who IS a draw

Mora was an ex-champ who had clearly faded, which is the ideal opponent for a young fighter attempting to establish himself on the world-stage..... boxing has always worked that way.....

NOT saying that Golovkin could not have beaten Mora, just that the Latin Snake is a known mover/spoiler who is notoriously difficult to look good against..... and they were not willing to risk failing to put Mora away, looking bad in the process, or..... worse

when I heard Loeffler stuttering and stammering his way through half-a-dozen silly excuses, I knew what was up..... that was ridiculous..... because insisting that someone is irrelevant, and not a draw..... only works if you then fight someone relevant who IS a draw..... not an unknown NO-HOPER on free TV who is WORSE

missing opportunities like that, and with guys like Cotto..... is why Golovkin only has 97k fans..... he needed those type of fights

Comment

• yankees7448:

I will call out guys who are ducking other guys.

but.......

yankees7448:

when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

b,b,b,but.....

Comment

• did you think I wouldn't check this thread ?

Comment

FACT: Hypekin COULD have taken that fight
                  Fact is Mora turned down the fight. Then when GGG signed with HBO he came over looking for a handout.

Comment

did you think I wouldn't check this thread ?
                    Yes. That's what happens when I quote you dummy.

Comment

All I do is

Immortalized.

Comment

Working...
                      X