Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: What if Andre Ward Unretired To Fight Canelo, Golovkin at 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG blocks punches with his face. Ward would school him easy.

Comment

I’d rather see him fight Usyk

Comment

Ward is closer to 200lbs than he is to 168 right now

Comment

****** article, Ward talking about Cruiser not 168 and doesn’t bring anything to the table to make it interesting for either Canelo or GGG. Never sold tickets or PPV, only got big guaranteed from Ric Nation, who lost money every time he fought because the revenue he generated didn’t match his guarantee

Comment

Ward admitted he could no longer get down to 168 years ago. He hasn't made that weight in over five years and he's in his mid 30s. He'd be ****** to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Let people forget Ward already, he was a cancer of boxing and HBO hype job.
              the guy fought a hall of fame career on showtime

THEN h came to hbo.

f#cking amateurs. you guys don't even watch boxing. leave the forum.

Comment

He's retired, end of story!

Comment

Great Headline

I'd be in favor of this fight if they could do it as a handicapped tag-team.

I have GGG-Canelo winning by disqualification (chair).

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    the guy fought a hall of fame career on showtime

THEN h came to hbo.

f#cking amateurs. you guys don't even watch boxing. leave the forum.
                    Thank you! Shall I add that if I remember correctly Ward himself felt like he should have been more famous based off his accomplishments, that he didn't receive the recognition that he felt he had earned.
                    Listening to the HBO crew for the first Kovalev fight, I really didn't feel like Ward was "their" guy their "hyped" job.

Comment

Let him stay ******ed from boxing, he can't even make 168 any more.

Comment

Working...
                      X