Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: What if Andre Ward Unretired To Fight Canelo, Golovkin at 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at people actually debating this. The dude that ruined the boogeyman of boxing at 175lbs ain't gonna sweat fking GG and Canelo. He'd make both look ******. That's no disrespect to those guys either, the're both good, they're just not on Ward's level and when you throw in the size... forgetaboutit.

The only consideration is if Ward has bulked up beyond where we last saw him. If he's walking around at 200lbs, it could take him a year to make a healthy/safe cut, which is how it would do it because that's just how he operates.

Comment

Ward could bully Canelo with his inside game. It would be competitive but size matters. Ward is always defensively responsible. He might get hit sometimes but he's not easy to hit. (solid head movement, footwork, counter punching, ring control).

Comment

He can't make 168 any More.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          so.....

AGAIN !!

I....should have just swallowed you
          Well the first time wasn't great to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Let people forget Ward already, he was a cancer of boxing and HBO hype job.
            You must’ve had Krusher over Ward...that’s the ONLY explanation for that nonsense

Ward broke Krusher and his fanbase‘s hearts

Ward systematically destroys both of them...GGG would be easier...Nelo would lose but he’ll give Ward something to figure out....he’ll be way more competitive

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              You must’ve had Krusher over Ward...that’s the ONLY explanation for that nonsense

Ward broke Krusher and his fanbase‘s hearts

Ward systematically destroys both of them...GGG would be easier...Nelo would lose but he’ll give Ward something to figure out....he’ll be way more competitive
              You must be a nuthugger, don't mind me, I'm just a boxing fan. Carry on and suck your daddy Ward balls, little nuthugger

Comment

GGG wouldn’t come up to 161 much less 168.

No idea if Ward can make 168, he might be able to, 175 was no issue for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  You must be a nuthugger, don't mind me, I'm just a boxing fan. Carry on and suck your daddy Ward balls, little nuthugger
                  Ward is my son... I am God...my son is blessed with skills and talent that makes him very hard to beat...**** boy!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    the guy fought a hall of fame career on showtime

THEN h came to hbo.

f#cking amateurs. you guys don't even watch boxing. leave the forum.
                    ... of course: Ward was with Showtime until 2012, then he went at HBO -- Ken Hershman took Ward with him...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      lol at people actually debating this. The dude that ruined the boogeyman of boxing at 175lbs ain't gonna sweat fking GG and Canelo. He'd make both look ******. That's no disrespect to those guys either, the're both good, they're just not on Ward's level and when you throw in the size... forgetaboutit.

The only consideration is if Ward has bulked up beyond where we last saw him. If he's walking around at 200lbs, it could take him a year to make a healthy/safe cut, which is how it would do it because that's just how he operates.

so obvious

casuals are too dumb to breed

Comment

Working...
                      X