Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Coach: Joshua Said He'd Fight For 50M, Then Didn't Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    50/50 are the terms of Wilder's split in the Tyson Fury fight. Everyone in boxing knows that Fury is not worth half of the purse split with Deontay Wilder. However, Wilder is giving it to him anyway; Which not only suggests that he has a good heart but in addition, goes to show how badly he really wants this fight. So there are no excuses. Therefore, if Joshua really wants to fight Wilder as much as he claims he does, then he will follow Wilder's lead and do the same.
    How do you know the details of the split?

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
      How do you know the details of the split?
      Frank Warren has stated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        So you would prefer to see AJ fight a mop instead of Wilder???

Whats wrong with some boxing fans???

1st I have ppl arguing about they dont want to see Charlo vs. GGG and now this sht????

LMAO mop TKO6

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          As recent as last week, Hearn was on Fighthype saying there was no 50m offer, no term sheet nothing. Just an email from Wilder himself saying he offers Joshua 50m dollars. No negotiation, just accept verbally first by email or whatever then we can talk. The same Hearn that these people quote in regards to the offer been real. You don’t even need to be educated to know that the offer was a phantom offer, you are going to offer someone 50m dollars but you don’t want to sit down with that person or their representatives. Thank God we still have brains to know when someone is BS’in.
          My point exactly, Finkel never had $50mil to offer nor the collateral to cover it. If that offer had come from Haymon's office it would have been more believable, but it didn't - hence the lack of professionalism.
          Apparently Hearn's trying to get Haymon in on the negotiations to mediate, and I hope he does. If we have to simply rely on Hearn and Finkel being on the same page then we could be waiting for a few years yet.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            50/50 are the terms of Wilder's split in the Tyson Fury fight. Everyone in boxing knows that Fury is not worth half of the purse split with Deontay Wilder. However, Wilder is giving it to him anyway; Which not only suggests that he has a good heart but in addition, goes to show how badly he really wants this fight. So there are no excuses. Therefore, if Joshua really wants to fight Wilder as much as he claims he does, then he will follow Wilder's lead and do the same.
            Fury is getting a 50/50 split as Wilder needs another decent name on his record, and his team think Fury will be a easy win at this point of his come-back.
            If Wilder beats Fury as expected, then he can also say he's the Lineal champ - which is utter shyte, as Fury said he was officially retired before retracting his statement the very next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
              My point exactly, Finkel never had $50mil to offer nor the collateral to cover it. If that offer had come from Haymon's office it would have been more believable, but it didn't - hence the lack of professionalism.
              Apparently Hearn's trying to get Haymon in on the negotiations to mediate, and I hope he does. If we have to simply rely on Hearn and Finkel being on the same page then we could be waiting for a few years yet.
              No point in speaking to Haymon IMHO, that fight only happens when they feel Wilder is ready, they want to maximise the potential of that fight. As at now Wilder doesn’t get close to 25m dollars for that fight.Thats why they turn down multiple offers, it seems it’s the PBC blueprint, and am glad and impress that I have seen Americans (African Americans) on social media calling out Wilder BS, they have turned and saw through the BS, you don’t go from “They don’t want the fight or I don’t care about the financial” to turning down multiple offers that represent 5 times your current payday. Against a guy that has the rest of the belt, it shows zero ambition on Wilder’s part.

Comment

These cvnts are still crying? Go out and earn a $20M pay day then come back and make demands.

Comment

AJ fan boys trying to spin this. Bottom line AJ was offered 50M plus back end and he stated that he rather get paid less and fight at home and offer 15 M to Wilder.

Hearn has not come out and have said that the offer wasn't real

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    No point in speaking to Haymon IMHO, that fight only happens when they feel Wilder is ready, they want to maximise the potential of that fight. As at now Wilder doesn’t get close to 25m dollars for that fight.Thats why they turn down multiple offers, it seems it’s the PBC blueprint, and am glad and impress that I have seen Americans (African Americans) on social media calling out Wilder BS, they have turned and saw through the BS, you don’t go from “They don’t want the fight or I don’t care about the financial” to turning down multiple offers that represent 5 times your current payday. Against a guy that has the rest of the belt, it shows zero ambition on Wilder’s part.
                    I wonder if Sulaiman or one of the other governing body chiefs can step in like they have in other divisions, and make a fellow champ the mandatory defence? Hasn't that just been done with Leo Santa Cruz and Gary Russell Jnr? I know it was tried with Canelo and GGG a couple of years before they actually fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                      LMAO! You OUGHT to have voted for Trump if you took a part in those elections.
                      genrik burns his ass to puzzle facts with biased lies to create a supporting picture for his warshipped idol while you just blindly support anything without a doubt if it suits your idol.
                      What problem do you have with his comment?

Comment

Working...
                      X