Can John Tate really gave Holmes a tough fight and possibly a loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Nice. Damn dude, did you get sunburned?
    Lol, yeah a little bit. Been in the sun a lot this summer and spent 6hrs hiking and rock climbing the other day. I'm burnt to a crisp!

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
      Wlad was koed in comical fashion by Ross Purity a nothing and nobody as well as two other nothings. To be rated as an ATG a fighter must show extra ordinary ability to take it, heart, will to win. You can't be rated along side fighters who exhibited these all time great characteristics if you have a quitters mentality. Vitali QUIT in his corner because his shoulder "hurt too much". Ha!
      I respectfully disagree about Wlad. 10 years of dominance is greatness in my opinion. It's hard to stay focused and on top that long. He pretty much fought everyone he could during that time. The guy was boring, but he got it done.

Comment

• He never showed any significant degree of toughness. When really hurt he appeared to look for the exit door rather than look for a way to win.

Comment

• --- Olympic gold medal and busted a few Joe Louis records with the best championship record since Joe.

If he was jelly like you, he'd be as smelly as you.

End of the day was the Ks rescued the honor of the heavy division from the crookery of DKing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Lol, yeah a little bit. Been in the sun a lot this summer and spent 6hrs hiking and rock climbing the other day. I'm burnt to a crisp!
            I think Wal Mart usually has that cool gel that treats sunburn. If you use that, you should be okay in a couple of weeks.

Comment

I think Wal Mart usually has that cool gel that treats sunburn. If you use that, you should be okay in a couple of weeks.
              Or the old school Marquez method of using pee

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Or the old school Marquez method of using pee
                Guys, I'm fine, I promise. Sunburn is already gone. I don't use cooling gel and I won't be using pee. I did it the old fashion way. I sucked up the pain and drank some crown. Everything better!

Comment

Guys, I'm fine, I promise. Sunburn is already gone. I don't use cooling gel and I won't be using pee. I did it the old fashion way. I sucked up the pain and drank some crown. Everything better!
                  Should post an updated, healed up pic then. Glad you got through it okay. Man, I hated the few times that ever happened to me.

Comment

Pee is always suggested for everything, like jellyfish stings

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      He never showed any significant degree of toughness. When really hurt he appeared to look for the exit door rather than look for a way to win.
                      Exit door like this?

Go to 18.00:

Credit to Bundana for being one of the few having seen this fiasco.

Comment

Working...
                      X