Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Philippines going to produce more professional boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forget producing more boxers. leave that to the blacks and chicanos. what i wanna know is will the philipines continue to produce hot ass womens like they currently is.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
      ****s, it's not the QUANTITY but the QUALITY.

1. Manny Pacquiao,

2. Flash Elorde

3. Pancho Villa

4. Nonito Donaire

5. Luisito Espinosa

6. Ceferino Garcia

7. Ben Villaflor

8. Little Dado

9. Small Montana

10. Rolando Navarrete

11. The brothers: Dodie Boy Penalosa, Gerry Penalosa
      I really like Dodie Boy Penalosa Jr. He seems like the real deal.

BTW Katy looking thicka-than-a-snicka in that gif. Gott damn

Comment

dafuk is a gesta?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
          Even right now every pinoy fighter I've seen are left handed. Like wtf?!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Philippines has a better chance of producing America's Best Dance Crew than producing more elite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
              Get ready for the "Pacquiao effect" in 5-15 years you'll see a bunch of young pinoys competing from flyweight to lightweight divisions. And many of 'em will try and emulate Manny's offensive style.

LOL
              Lol you can't copy pacquiao's style if you are not a physical freak like pac you'll gas up in round 2 Lmao

Comment

Pac man is a freak of nature i dont think they make em like that any more in the Philippines or any where else. Although I think this is an exellent time for up and coming pinoy boxers to get some exposure because many promoters will be looking for the next pacman

Comment

I'm genuinely intrigued and interested in the young prospect named Mark Magsayo. The kid is one of the more complete prospects that the Philippines has produced in some time. He's exciting and aggressive, as well as poised and fluent. He's also very active and I believe he will be having his first step up against Avalos in the Donaire vs Bedak card. I can't wait for this scrap, the kid deserves the exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    I just hope these young pinoy boys are trying to be Manny "The Destroyer" Pacquiao and not Manny "tenk u gewd" Pacquiao
                    I've heard Freddie Roach saying that since he become ultra Christian he only wants to win the fight by UD.

I do not believe him but...

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      forget producing more boxers. leave that to the blacks and chicanos. what i wanna know is will the philipines continue to produce hot ass womens like they currently is.
                      Come again?

Comment

Working...
                      X