Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Philippines going to produce more professional boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
    What happened to Gesta? Haven't heard anything about this guy
    Fought 4/11..... he sucks

Comment

Gesta just literally stood like a statue vs Miguel Vazquez. It was one of the single most boring undercard fights I have ever seen.

Comment

What happened to Gesta? Haven't heard anything about this guy
        I was at his last fight. He had to dig in deep to get a late TKO over a very game "Basuras". LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
          I was at his last fight. He had to dig in deep to get a late TKO over a very game "Basuras". LOL.
          There is still hope for Gesta!

Comment

Philippines has a better chance of producing America's Best Dance Crew than producing more elite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              When are the Philippines going to catch up to Mexico, Cuba, Ukraine, Japan, and the UK as far as producing pros who have the potential to contend? We already see Argentina and other latino-americano countries producing more fighters, after such a long dominance from champions like Pacquiao and Gesta, is it going to become a boxing hotbed, or what?

Lol. Now how in dafuq did 2012 fighter of the year Nonito Donaire not get a mention in this???
              Last edited by Kiddoe; 04-22-2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiddoe View Post
                Lol. How dafuq did 2012 fighter of the year Nonito Donaire not get a mention in this?
                Because RigonDaddy took that boys soul and he was losing to Vic

Comment

Because RigonDaddy took that boys soul and he was losing to Vic
                  "He was losing to Vic"

LOL.. Reaching a bit there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Their amateur system isn't that great.....Manny Pac didn't help much with that.

A lot of them go the hard knock way too. That's why you see a bunch of young-ish guys who're in their early/mid 20's with over 30 fights.... learning on the job over there
                    haha and mexicos amateur program is great right?.. manny pacquiao actually did help them, thats how you got the rey bumtista, z gorrez, gesta etc, but they never did shi*.. not anyones fault but theirs.. they just couldnt do it, pacquao is all they got and they finally realized it.. oh yeah about them being young-ish, in mexico you got fighters like margarito turning pro at 15!

so dont give me that bullshi* excuse

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret IV View Post
                      haha and mexicos amateur program is great right?.. manny pacquiao actually did help them, thats how you got the rey bumtista, z gorrez, gesta etc, but they never did shi*.. not anyones fault but theirs.. they just couldnt do it, pacquao is all they got and they finally realized it.. oh yeah about them being young-ish, in mexico you got fighters like margarito turning pro at 15!

so dont give me that bullshi* excuse
                      oh snap

Comment

Working...
                      X