No announcement yet.

I see why Wilder avoided Wlad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    After Saturday, I see why Wilder never fought Wlad. Wlad would have destroyed him. He would have gotten seriously hurt.
    You mean Vitali because he got the WBC strap after Vitali retired (he held that strap for a long time).

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      After Saturday, I see why Wilder never fought Wlad. Wlad would have destroyed him. He would have gotten seriously hurt.
      No he didn't:
      Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

Comment

It's been said that Wlad hurt Wilder during sparring. You notice that Wilder never called him out when he was active.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          It's been said that Wlad hurt Wilder during sparring. You notice that Wilder never called him out when he was active.
          Yes he did:

Comment

Yes he did:
            I stand corrected. But Wlad would have destroyed him and did hurt him in sparring. Dillian Whyte says Wlad KO'd Wilder, While Jonathan Banks says he dropped him but didn't KO him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxin...itschko-whyte/

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/6...r-ko-sparring/

Comment

i hate wlad but its true. we saw how impotent wilder was with fury's tactics and how one right hand changed his entire career and made him think wearing a costume was the reason he lost

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                I stand corrected. But Wlad would have destroyed him and did hurt him in sparring. Dillian Whyte says Wlad KO'd Wilder, While Jonathan Banks says he dropped him but didn't KO him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxin...itschko-whyte/

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/6...r-ko-sparring/
                Wilder only called Klitschko out when his mandatory was announced who was Fury, he hid like a scared kitten from Vitali though at the beginning of his career no mentioning of him from 2009 to 2012 , Wilder knew he wasn’t ready for either one and Finkle controls him like a puppet so it wasn’t even plausible the fight was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  yea but as soon as wilder would get tired around 8th round Vlad then would savagely KO him
                  Lets be clear as to what happened Saturday night. The bigger, better boxer pressured the smaller less talented fighter and beat him up. Fury never dropped Wilder with a shot to the chin. The punch on the ear/ behind the head would drop most humans, and the body shot was aided by a trip and bad footwork. Both legit knockdowns that Wilder got up from. Wlad is always reluctant against big men. He was spooked my Jamerl McCline for godssake. And as far as Deontay tiring, Saturday was the first time I ever saw him tired. He wasnt tired in the first matchup. So let's pump the breaks a bit

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Wilder only called Klitschko out when his mandatory was announced who was Fury, he hid like a scared kitten from Vitali though at the beginning of his career no mentioning of him from 2009 to 2012 , Wilder knew he wasn’t ready for either one and Finkle controls him like a puppet so it wasn’t even plausible the fight was going to happen.
                    Vitali wanted that smoke too. If Wlad could drop him Vitali would of been arrested for murder.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                      Lets be clear as to what happened Saturday night. The bigger, better boxer pressured the smaller less talented fighter and beat him up. Fury never dropped Wilder with a shot to the chin. The punch on the ear/ behind the head would drop most humans, and the body shot was aided by a trip and bad footwork. Both legit knockdowns that Wilder got up from. Wlad is always reluctant against big men. He was spooked my Jamerl McCline for godssake. And as far as Deontay tiring, Saturday was the first time I ever saw him tired. He wasnt tired in the first matchup. So let's pump the breaks a bit
                      I would rather step on the gas. if the towel was not thrown in by the 10th round wilder quits on his stool or gets counted out

Comment

Working...
                      X