Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: After That Win, Saunders' Offer For Canelo Cut in Half!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'I haven't seen a WBO MW champ that shitty since me'

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      Pacquiao was way older than Floyd in boxing years

Manny had much more wear and tear from so many wars and getting KTFO

Floyd with all his years of rest, fighting tailor made no hopers once of twice per year along with his cowardly, safety first style, was way fresher than Pac

the obvious advantage still wasn't enough for Floyd, that's why he had to wait until Pac was even older and more deteriorated. He must have jumped out of joy when he realized thanks to his spies in Pac's camp that Pac was injured too.
      They could of fought years ago if Manny wasnt scared of needles

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
        Yeah, he should wait until GGG is like 37/38 like Floyd did with Manny.
        he's a bidness man doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          ggg vs canelo needs to marinate.. canelo wants a couple tune ups at 160 before facing ggg..which is understandable..saunders and lemieux are the perfect tune opponents.
          Bunk excuse. Canelo has been using that excuse while still fighting Khan and Smith. Neither were 160 fighters. And they are talking about fighting 154 again.

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          Do you guys forget Floyd older than manny along with amateur background? I must of missed Floyd not aging along wit him manny
          Come on now. Manny was clearly a diminished fighter by the time Floyd chose to fight him.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          They could of fought years ago if Manny wasnt scared of needles
          Floyd has admitted to pushing that fight back. Why others don't do the same is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            Oscar is used to saying "your price is way to high you need to cut it" ol coke head ass drag queen.

Comment

A non ring rusty and fully fit Saunders would box Canelo's ears off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                UMM.. I like warriors. Margarito still comes to fight like a warrior, so do Lemieux and Salido.

Not my problem you support cowards AKA boxers. *slaps you in the face*

but, they are shht?

I know why you support Lemieux and Margarito LMAOOO

Comment

So these negotiations would have been at 160 right? The same 160 that Canelo wasn't ready for when GGG was his mandatory?

Ok Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                    Yeah, he should wait until GGG is like 37/38 like Floyd did with Manny.
                    nevermind the fact Floyd is 2 years older then Manny and Manny was the one who walked from negotiations

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      ggg vs canelo needs to marinate.. canelo wants a couple tune ups at 160 before facing ggg..which is understandable..saunders and lemieux are the perfect tune opponents.
                      We already had this conversation on this forum. There is no letting the fight "marinate" and the tune up fights at MW is a bunch of BS. He's already a LHW on fight night anyway. GGG is 34, Oscar won't let Canelo fight triple G until triple is damn near 36 which is when the majority of fighters with triple G's style either grow old overnight or their skills start to to rapidly erode as each fight passes. That is GBPs master plan when it comes to Canelo fighting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X