Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: After That Win, Saunders' Offer For Canelo Cut in Half!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: After That Win, Saunders' Offer For Canelo Cut in Half!

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya is shaking his head after watching Billy Joe Saunders (24-0, 12 KOs) retain his world title this past weekend. In his first fight since capturing the WBO middleweight world title last December from Any Lee, Saunders struggled to win a twelve round unanimous decision over unknown contender Artur Akavov (16-2, 7 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Saunders owned by De La Hoya.

Comment

Why does this tranny trying to force saunders canelo on us. We want GGG vs Canelo. I dont know whose more afraid. delahoya or Canelo.

Comment

Good I want GGG to fight Saunders, take the belt then fight Canelo in late 2017, when Canelo is a fully fledged middleweight and no fighter has any excuse.

Comment

Welp you know the only other option and for some reason de La Hoya doesn't want that for Canelo. So once it becomes a situation where its either Saunders or ggg, Oscar will change his mind on that price tag.

Comment

YAWN. Look Oscar De La Droga Coca Loca. Listen you goddamn psychopath... WE WANT GOLOVKIN vs Canelo. STOP HIDING AND DUCKING COWARD. ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
              YAWN. Look Oscar De La Droga Coca Loca. Listen you goddamn psychopath... WE WANT GOLOVKIN vs Canelo. STOP HIDING AND DUCKING COWARD. ****.

so, your " fav " boxers include Margarito, Lemieux, and Salido

LMFAO

suuuuure they are

I don't know what to say AHAHAHHA

Comment

Canelo/Saunders will happen next September

so long as BJS doesn't fk it up

Comment

Does that dude have McGregor on his Fav Boxers list? lol

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    so, your " fav " boxers include Margarito, Lemieux, and Salido

LMFAO

suuuuure they are

I don't know what to say AHAHAHHA
                    UMM.. I like warriors. Margarito still comes to fight like a warrior, so do Lemieux and Salido.

Not my problem you support cowards AKA boxers. *slaps you in the face*

Comment

Working...
                    X