Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Tyson Fury in Shape Can Knock Every Heavyweight Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only those rank 50 to 100?!

Comment

Love Fury but he's not a power puncher TOm was a bum lost his last fight before this .. fury loses to AJ and Wilder (rematch) IMO

Comment

Devastating Combo

Comment

Bumsquad's career gonna come to an end right around Christmas time too......one of the best gifts one can receive, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            Yeah, anyone can knock out taxi cab drivers and truck drivers, please!!!!!
            You couldn't be a pimple on a truck drivers ass

Comment

Whyte has been Wilders mandatory for two years, Fury's for 2 months. Fury thinks Wilder should fight his mandatory first and he's right. Wilder just had his optional fight and his next should be Whyte...assuming the WBC doesn't screw Whyte again.

Originally posted by thack View Post
              That's Tyson's free one .He needs to fight a Whyte or the like next!

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                "I haven’t seen a fighter with that much charisma since Muhammad Ali.”

Hes right though, and its not the first time said about him.

Fury is unique in many ways and that's why hes taken over boxing.

And he stops as anyone in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  Somebody's 0 had to go

Well, not really.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Hes right though, and its not the first time said about him.

Fury is unique in many ways and that's why hes taken over boxing.

And he stops as anyone in the division.
                    Unique, yes. Intelligent as well, when he wants to be.

But charisma is another matter altogether. To me, people like Duran, Hagler and Tyson embody the definition of "charismatic", definitely not Fury.

Agreed about him being the current best HW, though I'm still willing to see the Wilder rematch ASAP (and, before you ask, I think Fury was robbed in the first fight).

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      No. Fury is master boxer. he has 2 styles. he browles with low competition somethomes. Well, when he faces top opposition ( Chisora, Klitschko, Wilder), he prefers distance.
                      Thank you. Look, I will own underappreciating Fury's skills. I was wrong. But KO-ing someone's Uncle from Germany who will never be in a top flight fight again needs perspective. Anyone in the top 20 of any HW ranking list would have ended Schwarz.

Fury is a boxer. His power is respectable, but it will not win him many fights. His footwork and movement will.

Comment

Working...
                      X