Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn Says Ortiz Is No.1 Replacement But Ortiz's Team Don't Fancy It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so Goddamned tired of hearing Eddie Hearn's Bullshit lies.

Comment

I wouldn't pick Ortiz if I were Hearn. Protect your greatest asset. Too much risk. Give Wilder credit for taking him on and knocking him out.

Comment

Man everyone knows Eddie is lying as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Honestly, I'm a cynic; and the cynic in me tells me that Eddie Hearn really doesn't want Luis Ortiz as a replacement opponent for Anthony Joshua on that June 1st date at MSG, because it's too risky and dangerous. It's a fight that he could lose and possibly by TKO.
          If you don't want to fight somebody, you don't start talking about them in interviews and telling the media they are your No1 choice.

Comment

Exactly, Eddie Hearn isn't crazy. They knew Miller was a soft touch who offered very little to no threat to AJ. That's why they took the fight. However, with Ortiz it's a whole different ball game. Not only do you have an opponent who can punch but also who can box.
            Where did the idea that AJ only fights easy opponents come from? He already beat a much better opponent in Wlad...

Even Povetkin is a more dangerous fighter than Ortiz. Meanwhile Wilder is fighting Breazeale and the same people criticising Joshua say nothing

Comment

I think Ortiz has been in Haymon's protective custody.
              Didn't you notice he's been on undercards on PBC cards?
              Who else is feeding him leftovers other than Haymon?
              Team Ortiz likes it very much.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                If you don't want to fight somebody, you don't start talking about them in interviews and telling the media they are your No1 choice.
                Thank God I'm not an Englishman because I have a non biased point of view of Eddie Hearn. I don't hang on his every word as truth. His compatriots cannot do this because he provide you guys with entertainment.

All I am hearing from him is a lot of spin and talking points from your typical promoter and salesman. After all, technically he is a salesman and he has to do whatever is necessary to sale tickets, pay per views and put meat in the seats.

I've been observing Eddie Hearn since 2017; During the beginning of the Wilder/Joshua negotiations. What I have observed since that time is that he would rather tell the public what they want to hear rather than telling them the truth.

For instance, he never had any real intentions of staging Joshua/Wilder for 2018. His intentions all along was to stage that fight for 2019. However, he didn't tell us that because he didn't want us to know. He used the art of deception in order to deceive us all.

Comment

I am so Goddamned tired of hearing Eddie Hearn's Bullshit lies.
                  It’s funny

I only read for news but you seems to be on quite an agenda to discredit Joshua and Hearn

Considering wilder ducked Joshua even when 100-120m was offered, I would try to change the story up a bit to deflect

You don’t mention a fighter unless you want to fight them. It’s obvious they are daring Ortiz to fight

Wilder and fury don’t want Joshua and it’s clear from their actions, why does that upset you so much that you spread fake news ?

It’s not hearns or Joshua’s fault wilder doesn’t want to risk it all

Comment

They should let team AJ know that Oliver McCall and Shannon Briggs are still fighting. Maybe Martin can get his revenge

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Where did the idea that AJ only fights easy opponents come from? He already beat a much better opponent in Wlad...

Even Povetkin is a more dangerous fighter than Ortiz. Meanwhile Wilder is fighting Breazeale and the same people criticising Joshua say nothing
                      How much are you willing to admit that Eddie had not reached out to Team Ortiz as a possible replacement for Jarrell Miller?

Moreover, how much are you willing to admit that Luis Ortiz would not be Miller's replacement on June 1st?

I have one last question; If Deontay Wilder was to defeat Wladimir Klitschko once he makes his comeback will you give him full credit for the win?

Comment

Working...
                      X