Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Amir Khan Has Al's Number if He Wants to Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    What's up f@ggot. Remember what you said in this thread pussie on Arum stopping Crawford/Spence?
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=785186&page=2

This is your quote in bold f@ggot

- Why not spence? Oh let me guess, because you know he would get his head smashed in so you gonna keep milking the public with him fighting bums like the last unknown bum he fought. Good ol bob will never change lol

Which one is it? Is Arum stopping the fight because Crawford would get his head smashed in by Spence? Or is Spence ducking a person whose head you think he would smash in?

Body bag f@ggot. Checkmate.
    I didn't get what you were saying because I've never dealt with a more ******ed person but I realize that you are a bit slow in the head so here we go...

I'll explain it to you slowly...

Bob Arum wants Khan to fight Crawford to keep away his fraud spence away from him because he knows Crawford would kill spence, IF he puts in spence now against crawford he knows spence will get killed and once he loses to crawford he won't be able to milk idiots like you..get it boy? Because once spence suffers his first loss the di** riders like you will jump the bandwagon and ride the next man's di**...no one bandwagon's losers...

Crawford doesn't want Khan he wants spence and spence on the other hand wants Khan so that right there tells you spence is ducking crawford and bob arum is protecting him.

You really are ******ed and that's not a joke, I've seen a lot of dumb people on here but you take the crown..congrats.

And by the way so far you've said checkmate about 5 times but you still come back crying...so no checkmate after all

Comment

I think every boxing fan agrees this is a massacre by either Spence or Crawford. Has there ever been a welterweight boxer with a weaker chin then Glass Jaw Khan? And I never saw a fighter just take a nap in the middle of a fight. Wait until after the fight to go to bed...CTFU!!! I’m not ordering or watching either fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        i didnt know al haymon and pbc was responsible for floyd vs oscar, floyd vs canelo or even floyd vs manny! lol
        Ask Floyd, he'll tell you! You and so many other are so short-sighted, you can't even recognize the continuum! This is nothing new! From the day Floyd left TR, a plan was unfolding for both Floyd and Haymon! And what we have witnessed is brilliance! What was Showtime before Mayweather and Haymon? What has GBP been without Haymon and Schaefer? Where is HBO now, compared to Showtime? I know it hurts! Because that's all that hate you're carrying! Let it go!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          yeah, arum made the comments not crawford.

this thread is about spence saying amir khan is possible NOT al haymon saying it!

and what do you want me to say about arum saying crawford vs khan is possible? do you think im sticking up for arum like you're with haymon?????? dont get it twisted brotha. what do you want me to say regarding arum's saying crawford/khan is possible? let me know and i'll say it! LOL.
          You are so wack! It's not even worth the trouble! Pull your pants up fa**ot!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            dam u be going back a decade lmao. Oscar vs Floyd was made by Oscar and Schaefer where floyd took his flat fee. Mayweather Canelo was also put together by golden boy and Haymon just like Mayweather vs Pac was 50-50 Haymon and arum.

Russell vs Loma was a purse bid from like 6 years ago. U are really reaching. Lmao

Just look at this year. Top rank gave us a fight of the year candidate in Valdez vs Quigg, great fights in Loma vs Linares, Zurdo vs Jessie Hart, Dogboe vs Magdaleno, Jose Ramirez vs Amir Imam (which also hav the good fight Verdejo got ko’d) plus solid cards like Beltran vs Moses.

ThTs a pretty good first 5 months of the year. Better than any other network so far this year.
            I can tell you're real young and dumb! You don't even understand a full card when you see one, because you grew up on BS! I won't waste time with you no more! You should start a boycott of PBC fighters and Showtime! **** Benavidez, Zurdo fights only! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              It's amazing that people still think Khan has a shot against any top fighter.

Gotta give him credit for building a loyal fan base loo
              He lost to a much heavier fighter 2 weight divsions higher, and Canelo was likely on PEDs too but Khan was ahead in the fight at the time of the stoppage. So the Canelo fight is practically meaningless .

We just saw Khan demolish, after 2 years out the ring, a 100% fully trained Lo Greco in much quicker fashion than Spence was able to beat a Lo Greco who had short notice for their fight so wasn't even close to properly prepared! Khan still has the ability to beat any top tier welterweight on his night, if he sticks to his game plan and stays disciplined throughout the fight. It's a big IF but it's a genuine possibility imo.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                He didn't call out queen khan. He answered the question just as he answerers the questions asked about Bud. YOU dudes just gotta stop making up lies.

You need to learn to read. When did I say he called out Khan??? Quote me please. I said I wish Spence would call out Crawford as much as he calls out other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Ask Floyd, he'll tell you! You and so many other are so short-sighted, you can't even recognize the continuum! This is nothing new! From the day Floyd left TR, a plan was unfolding for both Floyd and Haymon! And what we have witnessed is brilliance! What was Showtime before Mayweather and Haymon? What has GBP been without Haymon and Schaefer? Where is HBO now, compared to Showtime? I know it hurts! Because that's all that hate you're carrying! Let it go!

Most of those big money fight Mayweather did were Promoted by Golden Boy Promotions.

And what has Golden Boy done since? They only promoter with PPV Star. They only promoters who have always had a PPV Star to showcase.

Comment

I can't believe people are actually trying to compare the fights on PBC to the fights from Top rank smh. PBC has most of the talent. I know a lot of you guys have issues with Al Haymon because he is rich and a little too dark in complexion for some you guys but there is no doubt he puts on good fights. To even deny that you have to be pretty much an idiot.

When people saw Al Haymons face, the irrational hate began lol I hate some of these lame @$$ fake boxing fans smh

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
                      Most of those big money fight Mayweather did were Promoted by Golden Boy Promotions.

And what has Golden Boy done since? They only promoter with PPV Star. They only promoters who have always had a PPV Star to showcase.
                      Golden Boy on Showtime, that was being run by Richard Scahefer and Al Haymon! Oscar was coked up, cross dressing, and in rehab! Was Oscar at Floyd vs. Canelo? Where was he? Ask Bernard, he knows!

June 3, 2014:

Bernard Hopkins Weighs In On Golden Boy Situation

http://www.thesweetscience.com/featu...-boy-situation

Comment

Working...
                      X