Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Amir Khan Has Al's Number if He Wants to Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Wish he put this much energy into calling out Crawford...we all know what's up
    Wish you would put this much energy into asking bob arum about that fight....you know what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Or Spence needs to leave Al. Al gives us Junk fights he's the problem of cherry picking started with Floyd
      Nah he’ll definitely be leaving ol bob soon. He’s going with the brotha so he can get paid and actually fight on network tv. Cherry picking started with roided up Pacquio and TopRank

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        when it comes to TC... "the fight will happen later on"... "i still want to clean up my side of the streets first"...

when it comes to any other fighter .. "yeah we can do it".. "tell him to call al".
        And when it comes to bob arum YOU put ZERO pressure on him to make ANY fights that WE want to see.

Comment

U guys kill me about him calling out tc. Tc not calling him out. He consistently says he wants to fight anybody w a belt. That includes tc. If u guys pay ANY attention to boxing u know good and well Bobby and Al is not gonna do business unless they are forced to. Tc has NOBODY to fight because of Bobby. Spence has 3 of the top 5 welterweights on his side of the street. Calling out don’t mean ish. Signing contracts does.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Seems he is dodging the fight
            That's what the bob supporter (WesternChamp) WANTS YOU to THINK.

Comment

If Amir Khan had GGG chin he would be undefeated
              I call

Comment

It seems Errol Spence is turning into the new Keith Thurman lol first he wanted all the so called smoke now he’s barely mentioning Crawford’s name while Crawford has diss him left and right next thing u know Errol will be out do to elbow injury or moped accident lol

Comment

Or Spence needs to leave Al. Al gives us Junk fights he's the problem of cherry picking started with Floyd
                  You know damn well Al is putting it down & killing the game with showtime. They got all the best fights, all the champions & the fighters are getting their well deserved pay. YOU just like being on the losing team cuz that's all you know....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
                    Spence is one of my favorite fighters. Maybe top 5. But I wish he would call out Terance Crawford as much as he calls out everyone else.
                    He didn't call out queen khan. He answered the question just as he answerers the questions asked about Bud. YOU dudes just gotta stop making up lies.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      Wish he put this much energy into calling out Crawford...we all know what's up
                      What's up f@ggot. Remember what you said in this thread pussie on Arum stopping Crawford/Spence?
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=785186&page=2

This is your quote in bold f@ggot

- Why not spence? Oh let me guess, because you know he would get his head smashed in so you gonna keep milking the public with him fighting bums like the last unknown bum he fought. Good ol bob will never change lol

Which one is it? Is Arum stopping the fight because Crawford would get his head smashed in by Spence? Or is Spence ducking a person whose head you think he would smash in?

Body bag f@ggot. Checkmate.

Comment

Working...
                      X