Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Amir Khan Has Al's Number if He Wants to Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Idk about the oscar fight. However Al was floyds advisor for canelo and manny . Floyd and Al are close .
    August 19, 2017:

How Floyd Mayweather Jr. transformed from 'Pretty Boy' to 'Money'

Finally, upon defeating Zab Judah in 2006, Mayweather made what some view as the seminal move of his career, buying himself out of his contract with Arum for $750,000 and proceeding a year later to a showdown with De La Hoya after aligning with manager Al Haymon.

"Floyd Mayweather has never been struggling, let's clean that up right now," Mayweather said in a Thursday conference call. "Me and Al Haymon joined forces because he saw not just a fighter, but a person – very articulate and smart inside and out of the ring.

"I had done good numbers before Al Haymon, but when we came together, we had a game plan. And then everything came to be."

Ross Greenburg, the former president of HBO Sports and current executive producer of Showtime's boxing reality series "All Access", recounted how Haymon set up a meeting in Las Vegas at MGM Grand in which Mayweather told him, "I'm going to be the biggest star in the sport. Line 'em up and let's go."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...819-story.html

In the words of Robert Nesta Marley Jr.:

"Don't let 'em fool ya, nor even try to school 'ya!"
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 06-19-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

You have your opponent Khan, stop avoiding him!

If he truly does want a shot then earn it, work your way up the ranks and get into Mandatory Position because last time I checked he wasn't ranked by the WBO or IBF

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

You have your opponent Khan, stop avoiding him!

If he truly does want a shot then earn it, work your way up the ranks and get into Mandatory Position because last time I checked he wasn't ranked by the WBO or IBF
        The trouble with glass jaw is he thinks he's above doing that.Earning a shot is not what he does as he knows he's got to try and sneak one because of his super fragile jaw.You can't blame him he knows the score it's just the little band of idiots who are suckered in and support the prat.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          It would give us a better indication if he ever fought a top tier welterweight
          Mayweather, Pacquiao, Marquez, Bradley and Broner all ducked him, we're all well aware of that by now.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Mayweather, Pacquiao, Marquez, Bradley and Broner all ducked him, we're all well aware of that by now.
            Lol....Brook too hey and maybe Spence now as he like the rest laughed Khan off as the serial stalker with very little substance he is.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              green k'!!
              Thanks fam

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I can tell you're real young and dumb! You don't even understand a full card when you see one, because you grew up on BS! I won't waste time with you no more! You should start a boycott of PBC fighters and Showtime! **** Benavidez, Zurdo fights only! Lol!
                im old enough to know that Haymon didn’t make oscar vs floyd lmao. All he could get floyd was a flat fee for that fight lmao.

I also know he only was half of floyd vs Pac and Canelo.

Yeah you’re right pbc is giving us these competitive undercard fights like tank vs Cuellar, Jermall vs Centeno, Roman vs Flores, lmao. Hopefully we can get more of that. They setting the game on fire loooll.

Comment

There's levels to this thing.. Crawford, Thurman and Spence should be facing each other only. Khan, Garcia, Porter and Brook should be fighting each other, and fankly they are all former champions, and should be taking money fights against each other. Crawford, Thurman and Spence have a different point to prove. FFS could yall imagine what will happen if Spence gets inside like Peterson did?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    yes, advisor!! but pac and canelo is not under haymon. so floyd vs pac/canelo wasnt because of haymon!
                    If AL would had said no. Floyd would had never done the fight. He is his Advisor. Why would somebody go against there Advisor?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Or Spence needs to leave Al. Al gives us Junk fights he's the problem of cherry picking started with Floyd
                      Its hard for you to make a post without mentioning Floyd Huh. I've never in my life seen a person that talks about one man so much. Do you have dreams about him too?

Comment

Working...
                      X