Pastor Tired Of All The Hoes In Church! "We Have All These Hoes In Church"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I loves hoes..... who doesn't???
    He's making mental notes of who's offended. (Ok, I can get at Lakeisha, Tasha, and Shaniqua after service...)

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      He's making mental notes of who's offended. (Ok, I can get at Lakeisha, Tasha, and Shaniqua after service...)
      Great names.... proper names.

Comment

Great names.... proper names.
        I probably shouldn't have called out their governments, but I didn't feel right saying LeLe, Peaches, and Nini

Comment

I probably shouldn't have called out their governments, but I didn't feel right saying LeLe, Peaches, and Nini
          I used to use a few fine sustaz, lararonda, and letwikkah...
          Ghetto beautiful....

Comment

I used to use a few fine sustaz, lararonda, and letwikkah...
            Ghetto beautiful....
            Been there, done that. Went back for more

Comment

Been there, done that. Went back for more
              I miss your voice... Let's talk soon

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  So Jesus should have shunned Mary Magdalene? Not washed the feet of the poor? Never said Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth?

Sometimes I wonder if any of these "Christian" pastors have even read the New Testament. Or anything else, for that matter.
                  What the heck does that have to do with what he said? He's talking about holiness and the lack of it in the church. When you get saved that's a call to live right, not be the same as you were when you were out in the world doing what you wanted. If you dressed like a hoe before the old things are supposed to be passed away and all things become new in Christ. You leave worldy things for out in the world and come to church like you got some sense, not dressed like some chick in a hip hop video.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    What the heck does that have to do with what he said? He's talking about holiness and the lack of it in the church. When you get saved that's a call to live right, not be the same as you were when you were out in the world doing what you wanted. If you dressed like a hoe before the old things are supposed to be passed away and all things become new in Christ. You leave worldy things for out in the world and come to church like you got some sense, not dressed like some chick in a hip hop video.
                    He seems very angry to me about the hoes, and the only time JC got angry was when money lenders were plying their trade in a temple, so I don't think JC would act in the same angry, wheezing manner. Just a guess on my part but based on JC's life actions and words.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      And that dude needs to get his lungs checked...he has asthma real bad.
                      Every black preacher when they get to hoopin and hollering towards the end of their sermon.

Comment

Working...
                      X