Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pastor Tired Of All The Hoes In Church! "We Have All These Hoes In Church"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Pastor Tired Of All The Hoes In Church! "We Have All These Hoes In Church"

I would remind the pastor of >>>>>

Mark 2:16 Some scribes who were Pharisees saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors and said to his disciples, Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?

Mark 2:17 Jesus heard this and said to them (that), Those who are well do not need a physician, but the sick do. I did not come to call the righteous but sinners.

Comment

"If you gets offended...YOU'Z A HOE!"

Comment

So Jesus should have shunned Mary Magdalene? Not washed the feet of the poor? Never said Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth?

Sometimes I wonder if any of these "Christian" pastors have even read the New Testament. Or anything else, for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          So Jesus should have shunned Mary Magdalene? Not washed the feet of the poor? Never said Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth?

Sometimes I wonder if any of these "Christian" pastors have even read the New Testament. Or anything else, for that matter.
          And that dude needs to get his lungs checked...he has asthma real bad.

Comment

The problem is many Christians read the Gospels through the lens of the Epistles. That's backwards: They should be reading the Epistles through the lens of the Gospels. The message in the Gospels should be what everything else is interpreted in light of.

Luke 15:1 The tax collectors and sinners were all drawing near to listen to him,
            Luke 15:2 but the Pharisees and scribes began to complain, saying, This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.
            Luke 15:3 So to them he addressed this parable.
            Luke 15:4 What man among you having a hundred sheep and losing one of them would not leave the ninety-nine in the desert and go after the lost one until he finds it?
            Luke 15:5 And when he does find it, he sets it on his shoulders with great joy
            Luke 15:6 and, upon his arrival home, he calls together his friends and neighbors and says to them, 'Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.'
            Luke 15:7 I tell you, in just the same way there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous people who have no need of repentance.

Comment

growing up i had bunch of horrible youth pastors. one of them took out his frustrations on being a failed rock star on the youth group by just scolding at them.

then came this even worse youth pastor who used sermons and the stage to vent his personal issues he had with all the youth group kids. he like wouldn't read from the bible just talk shat about everyone he didn't personally like lol. it was ridiculous hence why i stopped going.

one of the girls from church asked me why i stopped going and i told her straight up because of him all he's doing is ripping on everyone who doesn't kiss his arse. He puts everyones personal issues on blast. so we can't even come to him for help with out personal issues cuz he'll use it against us in next week's sermon!

she was like oh ok i feel you lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                growing up i had bunch of horrible youth pastors. one of them took out his frustrations on being a failed rock star on the youth group by just scolding at them.

then came this even worse youth pastor who used sermons and the stage to vent his personal issues he had with all the youth group kids. he like wouldn't read from the bible just talk shat about everyone he didn't personally like lol. it was ridiculous hence why i stopped going.

one of the girls from church asked me why i stopped going and i told her straight up because of him all he's doing is ripping on everyone who doesn't kiss his arse. He puts everyones personal issues on blast. so we can't even come to him for help with out personal issues cuz he'll use it against us in next week's sermon!

she was like oh ok i feel you lol.
                Yeah. That's just bad behavior that turns off people who might otherwise be sympathetic to Christianity. It's what the church calls "Scandal" and it's considered a sin.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                  Yeah. That's just bad behavior that turns off people who might otherwise be sympathetic to Christianity. It's what the church calls "Scandal" and it's considered a sin.
                  to me i think the church should be a supportive loving community. u should feel safe and connected and feel good going there not depressed, and screamed at for someone elses short comings and insecurities.

lets be honest too a pastor and even worse a youth pastor is no better than the rest of us. they might have went to ministry school but thats pretty much the only difference.

this is part of the reasons why a lot of people turn out gay too. my youth pastor had a strict no girlfriend policy if we were to be part of his congregation.

there was a mega church across the town who was even stricter on the no girlfriend policy and a lot of those men who came out of there ended up either gay or totally messed up in life like they still live at home with their parents and just cry in bed all day.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    "If you gets offended...YOU'Z A HOE!"
                    I loves hoes..... who doesn't???

Comment

Working...
                    X