Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He called me a dumbass because I said HBO should have put Ward/Kov 2 on regular HBO. I think he still wants that HBO gig

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      It's a shame that ESPN thinks so little of boxing that they hired that no talent hack and kept him on the payroll for so long

He's a embarrassment to the sport and does more harm then good.
      Who do you put into his place though? Only boxing writers that I can earnestly say are objective writers are Kevin Iole, Lance Puigmire, and Paul Magno more often than not; Iole is the combat sports guy for Yahoo, Puigmire is the combat sports guy for the LA Times (a magazine of record), and Magno seems permanently outside of the boxing press party, sitting at the door.

Steve Kim is no better than Rafael, and Dougie Fischer is just as much of a shill as Kim is.

Ariel Hawani would be pretty perfect for the spot, but his contacts in boxing don't run all that deep.

Rafael has worked his way into having longevity, while also still making sure to have a better rep than any of the other writers not tied to better outfits.

He lucked out

Comment

Mike Coppinger would be a good choice If I had to choose someone to replace Fat Dan. Not even sure what he's doing these day but he's easily one of the best

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          he blocked me on twitter
          Me 2. Lol. Cause I called him a fat **** and disrespectful to the sport.

Comment

Yea **** him he said the referee was not responsible for Prichard Colon. Him and Gervonta Davis argued about it yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              he blocked me on twitter
              I lol'd

Comment

I hope he gets KTFO by a boxer some day.

Comment

When I was in LA I tweeted Dan once to see that the best donut shop was.

Unfortunately he never responded.

Comment

He is very coy about his ethnic background and refuses to answer questions. Rafael sounds Italian to me but the fat **** will not answer the question. Maybe he is one of ******(those))))?

Comment

tbh Rafael seems quite knowledgable about boxing, people on here dislike him because he has said stuff about their fav fighters they havent liked lol

Comment

Working...
                      X