Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: When Golovkin Goes To 168, Jacobs Will Be Dominant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs will have to move up soon. Guy was clearly much bigger than GGG. If he wants a rematch he should move up, get some titles and GGG will have to face him

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      I recently made the mistake of bringing up deryevchenko as the next great white hype,& I regretted mentioning him for fear Id create new deryevchenko fanbois.
      Same trainer as Jacobs though i think. The hype will be there soon enough.

Comment

I recently made the mistake of bringing up deryevchenko as the next great white hype,& I regretted mentioning him for fear Id create new deryevchenko fanbois.
        Weird post. Deryevchenko is among many up and coming dominate white/european boxers. If you think about it, whites/europeans are one of the more successful ethnic groups in boxing right now.

Its a strange forum. So much race hating it makes me sad.

Usyk, kovalev, loma, GGG, beterbiev, Frampton. joe smith, grodysk, golowacki, I mean the list could go on. Look at the heavier weight classes, a guy like Fury even beat wlad easier than tank Joshua.

Then you had wlad who dominated the division for ten years. I find it so strange to single out races to hate in boxing.

Comment

I know these gggroupies along with sanchez were saying jacobs would get ko'd easy in 5 rds,& that this would be gigis statement victory to prove us" haters" wrong who were saying that gigi only kos tomatoes, & that once he beat jacobs wed all say he was a bum. Well I told several clowns,how can you be sure people were going to write jacobs off as a nobody based on his past opponents,Jacobs had nothing in common with them except glass jaw.

I even said many times,that if gigi destroys jacobs Id agree hes the real deal,but that nobody knew what level hes at since hes never fought anyone even as good as jacobs. Now suddenly 5'11" jacobs has transformed into a supposed cruiserweight overnight. & the irony is that jacobs & gigi looked almost the same size & build esp. since jacobs has thin chicken legs. When canelo fights a actual lhw @smw "he weight drained him",yet gigi fighting a supposed cruiserweight at160 means he was "weight bullied".
          you nailed ....but you forgot to mention how old 3g got in the course of a fight and a 1/2. hes aged 15 years since then.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Now they wanna do 168.

And no, Jacobs will not be dominant. Dude is being a tad bit overrated right now because he performed better than 99% of the people here expected.
            Wrong, the people who know boxing expected Jacobs to win, he might not dominate but he is a solid fighter. lil g is the one who is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              most people on this forum expected ggg to stop jacobs, including me, jacobs was a huge underdog it wasnt even close...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/p...s&pollid=49016
              Lol don't waste your time. That dude quoted bigdramashow who flip flopped 100 times. The poll is there as proof of what I said.

Comment

there are different type of polls, those asking who are you rooting for, and those asking for your prediction...
                i wasnt rooting for ggg, i had no dog in that fight, but i really thought like almost everyone else that jacobs didnt have the chin to last 12, so i had ggg stopping jacobs, at the end i saw ggg winning a very close fight so i have no issue with the final result... but very few predicted this fight going the distance or jacobs winning...
                In the poll, you are correct, only 15% saw Jacobs winning. But you can find many written posts about it being a close fight. As I quoted some here.

He's wrong when he says only 1% saw what could happen before. No, false. Read: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=733835

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  In the poll, you are correct, only 15% saw Jacobs winning. But you can find many written posts about it being a close fight. As I quoted some here.

He's wrong when he says only 1% saw what could happen before. No, false. Read: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=733835
                  of course 1% is an exageration... i myself said before the fight that "if jacobs could make it past 6 then the fight could get really interesting" but that was a big if
                  to me, so even with 10-1 odds i wasnt going to bet a dime on jacobs...

Comment

Me before the fight:

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    No. Actually what you guys are doing is to downplay Jacobs chances, so if he makes a competitive fight or beats GGG, you will say GGG was a bum all along.

I'm being unbiased. It's the #1 MW against the #2 MW. I expect a close fight. If you don't expect a close fight, then I guess you are more of a GGG tard than me.

Comment

of course 1% is an exageration... i myself said before the fight that "if jacobs could make it past 6 then the fight could get really interesting" but that was a big if
                      to me...
                      See what I was saying?

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I voted him a B+ in the poll and I think I picked him to win by UD. (even though I think GGG will win).
                      This guy voted for Jacobs UD in the poll even though he thought GGG would win. Sometimes in those polls people vote what they want to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X