Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: When Golovkin Goes To 168, Jacobs Will Be Dominant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Glad we got a good fight though and another star at middleweight. Jacobs just needs to keep his name out there. PBC would be wise to get him a meaningful fight asap.
    i agree , MW division needed more live dogs badly, and jacobs got him self into the mix with a good performance...
    it was actually good for boxing...

Comment

Is he going to fight somebody in the mean time or just keep crying around?
      When the ggg money well dries up he'll just beg for the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        i agree , MW division needed more live dogs badly, and jacobs got him self into the mix with a good performance...
        it was actually good for boxing...
        Just wondering how he keeps the interest going. Lemieux would be easy work. Nobody knows the prospects and he won't fight Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          most people on this forum expected ggg to stop jacobs, including me, jacobs was a huge underdog it wasnt even close...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/p...s&pollid=49016
          I voted there Golovkin by KO 9-12, but explained in my own thread that I thought this could go to distance 7-5 and be a close fight as well, as I quoted earlier.

When you ask people to give a proper prediction, it's different from just voting in a poll which sometimes mean "This is what I want to happen" instead of "this is what I think will happen".

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            I know these gggroupies along with sanchez were saying jacobs would get ko'd easy in 5 rds,& that this would be gigis statement victory to prove us" haters" wrong who were saying that gigi only kos tomatoes, & that once he beat jacobs wed all say he was a bum. Well I told several clowns,how can you be sure people were going to write jacobs off as a nobody based on his past opponents,Jacobs had nothing in common with them except glass jaw.

I even said many times,that if gigi destroys jacobs Id agree hes the real deal,but that nobody knew what level hes at since hes never fought anyone even as good as jacobs. Now suddenly 5'11" jacobs has transformed into a supposed cruiserweight overnight. & the irony is that jacobs & gigi looked almost the same size & build esp. since jacobs has thin chicken legs. When canelo fights a actual lhw @smw "he weight drained him",yet gigi fighting a supposed cruiserweight at160 means he was "weight bullied".
            Jacobs is not 5'11''. He's almost 6'1''.
            Read my posts brother, we said it would be close... I quoted the posts here on this thread. Is is too hard to see it?

Comment

Just wondering how he keeps the interest going. Lemieux would be easy work. Nobody knows the prospects and he won't fight Derevyanchenko.
              I recently made the mistake of bringing up deryevchenko as the next great white hype,& I regretted mentioning him for fear Id create new deryevchenko fanbois.

Comment

Jacobs is huge for 160, I think he is going to 168 as well sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Jacobs is not 5'11''. He's almost 6'1''.
                  Read my posts brother, we said it would be close... I quoted the posts here on this thread. Is is too hard to see it?
                  No hes not,hbo showed their actual heights when they fought,even on the face off you can see jacobs isnt more than an inch taller,& gigi slouches a lot. Hbo gets an accurate height before every fight as the listed one is wrong oftentimes.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    No hes not,hbo showed their actual heights when they fought.
                    Danny was close to 178/180 on fight night.

Why is that surprising? Canelo is 5'8 1/2 and he weights at least 175. So does Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      I voted there Golovkin by KO 9-12, but explained in my own thread that I thought this could go to distance 7-5 and be a close fight as well, as I quoted earlier.

When you ask people to give a proper prediction, it's different from just voting in a poll which sometimes mean "This is what I want to happen" instead of "this is what I think will happen".
                      there are different type of polls, those asking who are you rooting for, and those asking for your prediction...
                      i wasnt rooting for ggg, i had no dog in that fight, but i really thought like almost everyone else that jacobs didnt have the chin to last 12, so i had ggg stopping jacobs, at the end i saw ggg winning a very close fight so i have no issue with the final result... but very few predicted this fight going the distance or jacobs winning...

Comment

Working...
                      X