Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson: Half of Manny Pacquiao beats most fighters today!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson: Half of Manny Pacquiao beats most fighters today!!!!

Tyson has always been a massive fan of Pacquiao.

Not sure I agree with him though.

Comment

He's right. Pacquiao does beat most guys. Just not the absolute best guys of today. I don't think he could beat Spence or Crawford, for instance. I do think he'd have a good chance of beating Keith Thurman's ass, though. And he'd f**king wax the Danny Garcias and Adrien Broners of the world.

Comment

I agree with with Tyson. As long as he fights as well as he just did only Crawford, Spence and possibly Thurman beat him at 147 and nobody beats him at 140 in my opinion.

Comment

Tyson no racist unlike most Manny haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            He's right. Pacquiao does beat most guys. Just not the absolute best guys of today. I don't think he could beat Spence or Crawford, for instance. I do think he'd have a good chance of beating Keith Thurman's ass, though. And he'd f**king wax the Danny Garcias and Adrien Broners of the world.
            Solid post, couldn’t agree more.
            Especially Garcia.. he would look like was stuck in the mud

Comment

crawford is the hardest to beat.
              pac would KO spence. that valero style come forward chin will be an easy target for the straight left.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                You're spot on. If you think danny garcia is slow now, watch him go against pacquiao. He'd leave him in there looking like Carlos baldomir

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                  Solid post, couldn’t agree more.
                  Especially Garcia.. he would look like was stuck in the mud
                  Crazy how i saw this post right after i replied. Great minds think a like.

Comment

well fight Spence then..

Comment

Working...
                    X