Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murray Skeptical of Saunders' Injury; Fight Postponed Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do feel for Murray, as he probably had to work hard to get back to 160. But, it's not necessarily a match-up I was that interested in.

BJS last fought in December, the momentum that he created from beating Lemieux will go to waste if he doesn't fight soon. Then there's Andrade and Jacobs at the top of the WBO rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
      Saunders think it will not happen and tell Canelo to take PED lol

I just figured since Saunders went through Monroe, Lemieux and he would have beat Murray anyways, so he should continue the trend of fighting GGG's leftovers, like Canelo.

Comment

Saunders vs Golovkin, You can skip mandatory for unification rule

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I do feel for Murray, as he probably had to work hard to get back to 160. But, it's not necessarily a match-up I was that interested in.

BJS last fought in December, the momentum that he created from beating Lemieux will go to waste if he doesn't fight soon. Then there's Andrade and Jacobs at the top of the WBO rankings.
          He'll fight neither..

Hearn has already said he knows Saunders would price himself out of Jacobs and he's got his eyes in GGG anyway now he's WBA Mando.

Warren won't gamble on andrade because he could win and it simply will not sell on either side of the pond. He can throw Dubois and yarde against all the cans he wants in the undercard and he'll still do his ****ing nuts in fiancially and queensberry is already in the ****ing toilet money-wise

Before you even mention mandatory and number 1 etc... There's a reason the WBO is the Warren Bob organisation .

BJS cashed out for a career high payday against golovkin or Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I just figured since Saunders went through Monroe, Lemieux and he would have beat Murray anyways, so he should continue the trend of fighting GGG's leftovers, like Canelo.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              You certainly can't rule it out.. I would say an 8-4 to BJS purely on Murray with early activity.

I really really doubt there's a hamstring injury at play though. I don't think for a second that Warren has enough clout to even get involved in the current Canelo / GGG mess but I certainly know he's capable of scrapping a fight at a 20k arena that's barely sold a quarter of allocation with a **** card.

I see he had pinky and perky in Dubois and yarde fighting a bin man and the illustrious TBA.

Warren is a boggle-eyed ****house
              Funny how you see posters say Hearn is unable to build his own fighters. Yet he sold more tickets for Okolie/Chamberlain than Warren did for Saunders and his 2 most hyped prospects.

Comment

Feel bad for Murray. He's getting screwed in all of this.

Similar to the crap Fury pulled vs. Wlad.

Comment

Gotta feel sorry for Murray. Seems like a good bloke.

Comment

What happens to Murray? Missed out on a couple of hundred k at least you think.

Agree that really from a fans perspective it wasn’t a fight that really captured the imagination

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      What happens to Murray? Missed out on a couple of hundred k at least you think.

Agree that really from a fans perspective it wasn’t a fight that really captured the imagination
                      Couple of hundred k? From Warren? Pfft....

No chance when his boy yarde hadn't even earned over 100k himself yet.

Murray was looking at 80-100 absolute tops and that would have done Frank's conkers in. Murray wanted the belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X