Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murray Skeptical of Saunders' Injury; Fight Postponed Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking the fight wasn't being talked about so much. Looks like there have been issues for a while.

I don't mind this if its a unification next.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Saunders vs Golovkin incoming
      Yeah i really don't mind thats it off so long we can get to see Golovkin vs Saunders next.

Comment

murray is a garbage can fighter, he would be better suited to being a bin man than a fighter. straight garbage. everyone and their mother has beaten murray and people still act like its a big deal to beat him.

Comment

How often does this happen with Warren cards.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            murray is a garbage can fighter, he would be better suited to being a bin man than a fighter. straight garbage. everyone and their mother has beaten murray and people still act like its a big deal to beat him.
            No one has beaten Murray convincingly apart from Groves at SMW and GGG in his prime. He's a top 10 fighter for sure and would have given everything he has to win.

If you think he is garbage, for real, and you're not just a hater, YDKSAB.

No one that follows the sport thinks Murray is a garbage fighter, he's proven he can hang with the best and only the top-top fighters beat him.

Comment

Disappointed with Saunders here, if he has cancelled for the GGG fight it makes no sense, IMO Murray would have been a tough pressure fighter that would give him rounds, a perfect tune-up for GGG later in the year..... it would keep him busy and active at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                No one has beaten Murray convincingly apart from Groves at SMW and GGG in his prime. He's a top 10 fighter for sure and would have given everything he has to win.

If you think he is garbage, for real, and you're not just a hater, YDKSAB.

No one that follows the sport thinks Murray is a garbage fighter, he's proven he can hang with the best and only the top-top fighters beat him.
                Thank you for injecting some sense into this

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                  How often does this happen with Warren cards.
                  Too often, it's getting ridiculous now. I'm a BT subscriber so this stings more.

Comment

I cant blame him if he did it for a GGG or Canelo fight.
                    Lets hope its GGG

Comment

Gutted for Murray, he's a top lad and I hope he gets a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X