Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans only seem to talk about the Welterweight division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans only seem to talk about the Welterweight division?

Why is that? Surely you've noticed that.

I swear about 80% of all their talk is just about one division only! Go to channels like Dontaes and you'll see this and on forums like this which is predominately African Americans.

Its pretty pathetic that you only follow one division fully.

And the reason must be because its the ONLY division Americans still dominate. So when 147 finally goes the way the other divisions have gone, what you gonna talk about lol

True, but to be fair the 147 weight limit has always been one of the most glamorous divisions in boxing.

Heavyweight
    Welterweight
    middleweight

Those are the top for me.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...archid=7244932

what banned regular is this? 16 posts and 14 of them anti black or anti American.

Comment

Originally posted by Jump Up DnB View Post

I swear about 80% of all their talk is just about one division only! Go to channels like Dontaes and you'll see this and on forums like this which is predominately African Americans.

And the reason must be because its the ONLY division Americans still dominate. So when 147 finally goes the way the other divisions have gone, what you gonna talk about lol
        I Love you, you're cool. Gives me a window into the soul of an insecure racist fa@@ot.

Comment

lol
          You are not wrong.

Comment

Latin and Asian fighters dominate most of 130 and below. Loma is top dog at 135, there is no one at 140 worth talking about right now. At 154 there isn't much to talk about outside of Charlo/Hurd. I see a lot of Americans still talking about 160, 175, and HW. Even Cruiser so long as Usyk is there.

Comment

Yeah and they dont want spence and crawford to fight each other either because then they have one less undefeated fighter to brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by Jump Up DnB View Post

Stop being obsessed with America you hillbilly yuck mouth Brit. Don’t worry about America and what we like.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Yeah and they dont want spence and crawford to fight each other either because then they have one less undefeated fighter to brag about.
                  You can always talk about your undefeated white champions from the UK. Oh wait?? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    I Love you, you're cool. Gives me a window into the soul of an insecure racist fa@@ot.
                    Try looking in the mirror if u like it

Comment

Working...
                    X