Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans only seem to talk about the Welterweight division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just the most popular and has been for years now.

The most popular fighters in the last 15 years have fought there. DLH, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Cotto, Mosley, Canelo (short time).

Comment

WW is the darling division right now because the flagship division of boxing was dominated by two ucranian brothers for more than a decade, causing eternal butthurt on envious muricans

So they turned their attention to midget WW division because of Mayweather, so they could claim the "bestest boxer" in the world was murican

and they keep ignoring the rest of divisions not dominated by americans as much as they can, because they're petty like that

Comment

Like, what Black people do you people know? Like seriously.

I don't know these Black people you idiots are talking about.

Do you even talk to Black people in real life on a regular basis?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Try looking in the mirror if u like it
          Look at the other triggered shriveled d1ck fa@@ot. Now why the **** would I, who comes from an actual breed of devastating fighters, feel insecure about boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jump Up DnB View Post
            The truth hurts . In this thread all I said was the truth. Seems like you are the insecure one cause you know I've hit the nail on the head. Run along, fat ass Dontae might have made a new video lol.
            I Love you. You make me feel good about myself. I love knowing that they're a white fa@@ot out there spending half of his days thinking about black fighters.

Comment

They really banned him for this? No wonder new posters are reluctant to post on here

Comment

It's a historically glamorous division and one where currently some of the best fighters and biggest names operate. It's not rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Yeah and they dont want spence and crawford to fight each other either because then they have one less undefeated fighter to brag about.
                  funny coming from a fanbase that didnt want their hero ATG MW to fight andre ward...but were ok with him fighting canelo, cotto or kell brook

too funny

Comment

Yep....WW's in my sig and avatar.

Comment

Working...
                    X