Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans only seem to talk about the Welterweight division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Bro i think to myself how low on the totem pole of trolling boxing scene trolls are. How wack their troll game is. There's Twitter, Instagram, reddit, etc. That's the major leagues. Then there's thousands of more trafficked sites worlstar, mediatakeout, tmz. But here they are. The Canadian football league of trolling. Boxing scene. It's pretty sad when you think about it
    LMFAO at the Canadian football league of trolling.

But yea this is among the lowest rungs on the troll ladder of achievement & if you aren't a good troll here you need to hang them up cuz there is lil hope for you to turn it around.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LMFAO at the Canadian football league of trolling.

But yea this is among the lowest rungs on the troll ladder of achievement & if you aren't a good troll here you need to hang them up cuz there is lil hope for you to turn it around.
      I would bet money that guys that troll here also still talk about their lifes high points, high school days

Comment

Guess you didn't know a middleweight title fight in Vegas was the highest grossing fight for the year

Comment

126-160 is what's popping 175 is kind of interesting no one ever gave a **** about cruiserweight but wbss made it interesting and HW getting some life back now finally

Comment

And The division is all gossip too, every YT US vid: SPENCE SAID "I WANT 30 MILLION" TERRANCE SAYS: "NO WAY 80-20"! WHOSE DUCKING WHO? THURMAN AND PORTER BECOMING AN AFTERTHOUGHT? BOB AND AL BUILDING THE FIGHT FOR 2023?

Comment

Originally posted by Jump Up DnB View Post
              Why you yanks always obsessed with the zero

Anyway to answer your ****** question -Callum Smith, Josh Warrington. Billy Joe Saunders was but just stripped, Ryan Burnett just lost cause of injury, Fury will take Wilders zero on saturday, and Josh Taylor might not have a title but hes the clear number 1 at 140.
              The Uks best talent is spread across lots of divisions not just around one division like African Americans is at 147

Eastern Europeans and the British Isles dominate boxing, deal with it.
              I would worry more about how the EU is putting it in the UK's butt then why American's "care" so much about WW. Guess where the money is at? Its not at the 3 heaviest weights FYI so people tend to gravitate where the money is.

Just like the HW traditionally was dominant because that is WHERE THE MONEY WAS BEING MADE. In this era its at WW.

For brits being so great why is your boy Joshua ducking an American?

Comment

I am guessing you are from the Uk because some posters from the UK are always trashing American boxing fans and American boxers. I am an American boxing fan and I love lots of good boxers from all parts of the world and all weight classes. Probably many other American boxing fans follow all good boxers from all parts of the world and all different weights. Welterweights has some very good fighters so of course they get lots of attention. Middleweights, Cruiserweights, Heavyweights. light heavyweights and lightweights all get their share of attention too.

Comment

Why you yanks always obsessed with the zero

Anyway to answer your ****** question -Callum Smith, Josh Warrington. Billy Joe Saunders was but just stripped, Ryan Burnett just lost cause of injury, Fury will take Wilders zero on saturday, and Josh Taylor might not have a title but hes the clear number 1 at 140.
                  The Uks best talent is spread across lots of divisions not just around one division like African Americans is at 147

Eastern Europeans and the British Isles dominate boxing, deal with it.
                  If it were true then us Americans would have to deal with it but it's just a bunch of typical bragging British BS. Don't try to take credit for all the great Eastern European champions because they have nothing to do with the UK. Some English fans and English boxers are huge braggers. You badly overrated your boxers and your boxers badly overrate themselves. You have some excellent champions but America has a hell of a lot more excellent champions. We come to your home and knock out your champions all the time in many different weight classes. DEAL WITH IT.

Comment

Funny thing is that division is doing nothing in the next 6 months

Comment

Why is that? Surely you've noticed that.

I swear about 80% of all their talk is just about one division only! Go to channels like Dontaes and you'll see this and on forums like this which is predominately African Americans.

Its pretty pathetic that you only follow one division fully.

And the reason must be because its the ONLY division Americans still dominate. So when 147 finally goes the way the other divisions have gone, what you gonna talk about lol
                      Really?? I'm white not that race matters but the WW division has been the hottest division sense Mike Tyson was in his prime! That's why!
                      Now middleweight is looking very strong and better in my opinion. But from 147-160 has the best tallent. The heavyweight division has Wilder, Fury and Joshua. Also the Ukrainian cruiserweight that's moving up. Light heavy nobody really sense Ward beat the Russian killer lol and retired. 168 is ok but nothing special.
                      140 nothing.
                      135 has Mickey Garcia, Loma which are both pound for pound greats and very entertaining. But look at the talent pool. Walter weights super middleweights for the s***

Comment

Working...
                      X