Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Foods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depends on what im in the mood for. usually it's BBQ of some sort...wings or pork spare ribs

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Big fights are usually on at 4/5am here so usually coffee and weed.
      Same here, just replace the weed (I don't use any drugs) with tea.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
        Grilled chicken post main event for optimal over night muscle protein synthesis,I eat healthy 95% of the time 4 meals per day, from 6pm to 11-12pm i don't snack so its extremely rare for me to eat during fight night, i don't drink either. Watching fighters in great shape keeps me motivated to keep eating clean and training hard.
        GSP does this intermittent fasting where he doesn't eat from 6pm to noon of the next day. I mostly eat healthy also. https://youtu.be/W_KS3RQbB5g

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          Burger rings
          What are these?

Comment

Weed, of course. The good ol herb usually enhances the action for each fight!

I'm typically posting round by round stuff during fights, so I make it my business to try and eat before the fights begin. If the first fight isn't pegged as a barn burner before the first bell, I eat then.

A sandwich usually does the trick, because it isn't all greasy and so on. I'll do wings if they aren't wet wings. Pizza always does the trick, we all know that. Fried fish and some fries as well. It all depends.

On big fights in May and September, we usually do Mexican food. Any other big fight, expect to see ribs around my crib.

I usually hit my vape pen when it's just me watching a fight. if I have a house full of guests, I can't take the idea of wigging out on weed, so I sip a few brews and call it a night.

Comment

Pizza, tons of chips and beer.

Comment

Imma with tacos from this authentic Mexican joint for the GGG-Canelo fight. What's a good Mexican side dish?

Comment

Wings and beer. Weed and cereal when watching it again later.

Comment

I thought this was gonna be about what fighters eat the night before the fight or on the day of the fight.

I was gonna say I can imagine canelo eating tainted burritos probably letting farts out on ggg so he won’t get too close.

Comment

Maybe a few beers for regular fights, hard liquor for bigger events. Afterwards I usually stumble down the block to the sub shop and order the unhealthiest thing there.

Comment

Working...
                      X