No announcement yet.

Fight Night Foods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Foods

When there's a good fight on stream, ppv, whatever...what do you guys like to cook/eat? When I'm lazy I order pizza, sometimes I make tacos. Either way I have beer lol. But the excitement of a good fight always gets my appetite going. What do you like?

Wings, crab salad, cheese tray, beer, liquor

Comment

I don't eat a meal when boxing is on. Just snacks and beer. My health food snacks are too boring to list. And, yes, I have health food and beer at the same time. Balance is important.

Comment

Grilled chicken post main event for optimal over night muscle protein synthesis,I eat healthy 95% of the time 4 meals per day, from 6pm to 11-12pm i don't snack so its extremely rare for me to eat during fight night, i don't drink either. Watching fighters in great shape keeps me motivated to keep eating clean and training hard.

Comment

Usually I tear up moms cooking Saturdays and by the time the fights are on, I am too stuffed to eat, and just have a few beers. If the fights end early, then I usually go to a bar afterwards, or if they go on late, I hit a 24hr diner. My friends usually order dominos for the fights.

Comment

I usually get some sweet potato fries from a local joint, and some Halo Top Ice Cream

Comment

I smoke all the weedz.

Comment

Big fights are usually on at 4/5am here so usually coffee and weed.

Comment

Burger rings and a bowl of punch.

Comment

anything with a **** ton of cheese

Comment

Working...
                    X