Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weight class do you see Canelo topping off at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The year is 2025 and we are all watching Canelo/Ajagba III where Ajagba is trying to avenge two controversial losses.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      160 is chock-full of such fighters...
      like who ??? im waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        The year is 2025 and we are all watching Canelo/Ajagba III where Ajagba is trying to avenge two controversial losses.
        Canelo v Wilder 2030

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
          he did nothing at 140 or 147 who did he fight at those weights? he couldn't beat Ggg legitimately. He has no shot to legitimately beat smith or ramirez. at175 he gets murdered. clenelo needs to stay at t160 and stop ducking charlo!
          140-147 he was a teenager.....he beat GGG (get over it) and how can you say he ducked Charlo when GGG refused to ever fight him? hell GGG is the one who was ordered to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I think that 168 could be the capper for him now. Until he reaches his late 30s or early 40s where the weight won't shed as fast or as much.

However, hopefully I wish that he would enroll and sign up for, if he hasn't already done so into the 365 days of VADA testing

That would help boost the morale and integrity of the sport; As something good and positive can come out of his popping for PED abuse.
            He signed up months ago

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              like who ??? im waiting.
              Charlo, Derenchenko, Jacobs, Andrade, Saunders are all in their prime, all are top level competition

Comment

He doesn't have the frame for anything above 160, if he fights at 168 or 175 he will pick on weak paper champions like Fielding or he will violently get exposed as too small to compete against elite fighters in the higher weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Charlo, Derenchenko, Jacobs, Andrade, Saunders are all in their prime, all are top level competition
                  those would be solid wins but non of them are elit,so my point stands.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    He signed up months ago
                    That's a good sign and I couldn't have been more proud of him. This will go a long way in help changing and cleaning up the sports bad image. I wish that more fighters would do the same and sign up also.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      140-147 he was a teenager.....he beat GGG (get over it) and how can you say he ducked Charlo when GGG refused to ever fight him? hell GGG is the one who was ordered to fight him
                      Charlo is juust another GGG for Canelo ,when Canelo will beat Charlo they will say he duck BJS and so on ,just like with Floyd ,if Canelo would fight every fighter ppl accuse him of ducking he would need to fight to his 50s LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X