Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: Crawford Has ZERO Chance of Beating Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I agree because you keep what you earn while you ;azy POS Democraps reach your hands in everyone's pockets wanting more and more. You fuks don't care about this country! Rather BURN the American Flag and let every other countries criminals in as long as you can get a vote.
    Ofc you can keep it cuz there's nothing to take.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      No, that is not true at all. Like all groups, organizations and tribes; They have their inner squabbles like everyone else.

What's so ironic is, let's take Canelo Alvarez for instance; He is on record stating that he would no longer fight other Mexican fighters. Also, when the Klitschko boys held all the heavyweight title belts they refused to box one another.

So what I am saying is at least to me; When other groups have an affinity for one another then it's not a problem. It's perfectly fine and OK.

However, the moment that African Americans show an affinity for one another then it's a huge problem. It becomes a danger and a threat to anti-black racists and I wonder why?

Unless you are not a anti-black racist person yourself; Then you don't feel threatened by the PBC and other African Americans loving one another like other organizations and ethnic groups do.

I'm black myself and pretty conscientious of black issues. I definitely see what you're saying, but I like Charlos and am from Texas. The Charlo's aren't very likable, I like them for what they do in the ring. I have no problem with him sticking up for his guy, but he doesn't have to crap on Crawford.

What Canelo said was b/s, but if it means more opportunities for other fighters I don't mind. At all. I'm kind of glad, I'd hate to see him have him vs some overmatched mexican rival on ppv just b/sing.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        First of all you missed my original point. The poster asked was it him or does it seem that the fighters over at the PBC were so buddy buddy and too friendly? Then I answered his question by saying no. I said that it wasn't like that at all. Moreover, I stated that all groups, organizations or tribes have their inner squabbles like everyone else does.

I wasn't accusing anyone of being a racist. I only made a general observation about my experiences online and on social media about the moral inconsistencies, I see when it to comes to how African Americans are treated in society in general and in boxing in particular.

I can only hope for the day that all people of good will can come together and discuss these matters in a very civil and mature manner. I meant no harm at all by my comments.
        Pbc is still corny the way they box the #1 fighter in the planet out.

And it was corny when Arum did the same thing with Manny. It shouldnt be done ever. Wasnt okay then and isnt okay now

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
          I'm black myself and pretty conscientious of black issues. I definitely see what you're saying, but I like Charlos and am from Texas. The Charlo's aren't very likable, I like them for what they do in the ring. I have no problem with him sticking up for his guy, but he doesn't have to crap on Crawford.

What Canelo said was b/s, but if it means more opportunities for other fighters I don't mind. At all. I'm kind of glad, I'd hate to see him have him vs some overmatched mexican rival on ppv just b/sing.
          Charlos are very ordinary in the ring and talk extraordinary outside.

Hypejobs.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post

Thanks for the understanding; You made a very good point and it's much appreciated! Cheers buddy!

Comment

Too bad Spence doesn't feel as confident as you do, lololol. Bud would break the paper champ down and make him cry.

Comment

Zero chance because Spence is avoiding Crawford. Spence is good but Crawford is better in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Too bad Spence doesn't feel as confident as you do, lololol. Bud would break the paper champ down and make him cry.
                  Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Maybe it's not the biggest, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have to happen.
                    A year has 365 days doe. A big fight can only happen once.
                    What do you do with the rest of the year?
                    Why do fights have to be big to happen?
                    Many fights are not big, yet they happened.
                    What's your point doe?
                    My only point was it is the fight boxing fans want because it is the best match out there. I contrasted it with the Heavyweight match only to point out there is bigger money in less appealing fights on paper just due to legacy. Not sure what you are asking?

Comment

Nobody cares what you have to say. You said Harrison had no chance of beating you. Bud would whoop your ass too!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X