Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSNBC > both

and that's just me keepin it hunnid

Comment

Both have their respective bias, but CNN is the definition of fake news. They will unapologetically lie and when called out still continue to lie.

Comment

I just go here in the lounge to get all my news.

Comment

fox or cnn?

like choosing to consume a gallon of vomit or a gallon of bloody diarrhea shíte

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Both have their respective bias, but CNN is the definition of fake news. They will unapologetically lie and when called out still continue to lie.
            Precisely my view on faux.

Comment

Neither. . . . . . . ;. . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Which is more trust worthy
                Originally posted by man down View Post
                You can't be serious. Just YouTube fake scene's from cnn on YouTube.
                Originally posted by //// View Post
                Fox may have a "neocon" bias, but they cover materially existant stories.

At least half of CNN coverage turns out to be untrue or derived from internet hoaxes and the "anchors" are hysterics actors. It's just not real.
                Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Neither one. Faux News v CON

Get your news and stay current at BoxingScene Lounge
                Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Do you live under a rock even a Dog knows CNN is fake News
                Originally posted by A.K View Post
                One is dem funded the other is republican funded and all of it is click bait they never even have logical discussions just ignorant people yelling over each other trying to force their views.

Just cut both off let them go out of buisiness the only way they’re even hanging on right now is fake news click bait.
                Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Fox News has never thrown up fake stories that I’ve ever seen. There was a stolen valor story where the reporter apologized afterwards.

CNN will run a fake story, find out it’s fake, then continue to run it.

Democrats have gone absolutely insane because of Trump. I’ve said it before, but never had one man made an entire group of people act like this ever.
                Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                **** em both. Sign up to Wall Street Journal & Reuters. All you could need.
                Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                I keep hearing of collusion with the Russians............Stop talking and show us the evidence or shut up!
                Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Report has already came out that it’s bull**** and that a Hillary foundation had a whole group pretending to be Russian bots lmao you can’t make this shat up but that didn’t stop anyone cause most the nation is sheep.
                Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Foxnews got some liberal host on ehm like shepard smith

CNN fires any host that loves trump
                Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                Don't forget that idiot Juan Williams and that other tool Chris Wallace
                Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                I invest in a lot of stocks. If I watch CNN I wouldn't be able to gauge what is actually is happening in the world or in the US.

As per them the world is always at chaos and too many negative reports that are not confirmed. They are way to unreliable plus they have an agenda
                Originally posted by denium View Post
                Fox News aint the ones who have pushed a Russian conspiracy theory non stop for the past 3 years.

CNN = Fake news.

Fox news also uses left wing contributors and presenters. CNN will only hire anti-Trump staff.
                Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                I prefer Friends over Frasier.
                Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Hmmm faux news or Capone n Noriega? I’ll stick with cnn.
                Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                When **** kicks off it's Fox news. They got the best legs in the business.
                Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                MSNBC > both

and that's just me keepin it hunnid
                Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I just go here in the lounge to get all my news.
                Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                fox or cnn?

like choosing to consume a gallon of vomit or a gallon of bloody diarrhea shíte
                Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Precisely my view on faux.
                Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Neither. . . . . . . ;. . . . .

one network LITERALLY pays companies, tax payer funded institutions like schools, airports to show their network.

the other is fox news.

one network pays hollywood to show CNN as their news source on their movies and tv shows (LITERALLY fake news).

other is fox news.

fox news gets a bad rap because its controlled opposition for the other mainstream liberal networks yet they get higher ratings so they slander the network every chance they get.

at least they cover real news despite their right wing bias and they would never stoop down this low:

you will never see fox news interview a degenerate paid protester who tried to attack a presidential candidate:

that's quite a grotesque thing to do for any "news" organization.

that would be like espn or fs1 giving a one on one interview to a fan who ran out on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
                  one network LITERALLY pays companies, tax payer funded institutions like schools, airports to show their network.

the other is fox news.

one network pays hollywood to show CNN as their news source on their movies and tv shows (LITERALLY fake news).

other is fox news.

fox news gets a bad rap because its controlled opposition for the other mainstream liberal networks yet they get higher ratings so they slander the network every chance they get.

at least they cover real news despite their right wing bias and they would never stoop down this low:

you will never see fox news interview a degenerate paid protester who tried to attack a presidential candidate:

that's quite a grotesque thing to do for any "news" organization.

that would be like espn or fs1 giving a one on one interview to a fan who ran out on the field.
                  Yea whatever dude. If you don’t know that these company’s have parent companies which also own movie studios, whom obviously would showcase a subsidiary company in their own product line, then you my friend need to keep watching fauxnews. You are right up their alley. Pun intended.

Comment

They are bith abominable. Fox doesnt even pretend to be a news station; its a certified entertainment channel, full of idiots, ignorant fools an ideological scumbags.

CNN is the anti Trump channel. Every god damned second its Trump, Trump Trump. No attempt at all to present news. We get it ffs...you dont like Trump.

I dont give a **** what any of you think....they both suck. If you get your information only from one of these things and believe you are getting anything close to unbiased data then you are a moron. Period.

Only station worse is MSNBC. They are CNN times 10 when it comes to anti Trumpism.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      They are bith abominable. Fox doesnt even pretend to be a news station; its a certified entertainment channel, full of idiots, ignorant fools an ideological scumbags.

CNN is the anti Trump channel. Every god damned second its Trump, Trump Trump. No attempt at all to present news. We get it ffs...you dont like Trump.

I dont give a **** what any of you think....they both suck. If you get your information only from one of these things and believe you are getting anything close to unbiased data then you are a moron. Period.

Only station worse is MSNBC. They are CNN times 10 when it comes to anti Trumpism.
                      Where does my brotha Mooshashi get his newshashi at?

Comment

Working...
                      X