Abel told GGG he was losing after the 7th round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Maybe because he looked better in later rounds? Just maybe
    Let's say Abel had GG losing 4-3 after 7. Tell me which rounds GGG clearly won to pull out the victory

Comment

Kinda funny that Abel looked like he wanted to take it back after.
      But, props to Abel for kinda whispering it. GGG did nod .
      Round 1 was close. Rounds 2 and 3 were Canelo's for sure.
      4th was GGG. But then he lost 5ht and 6th. Canelo was coming forward and was landing hooks.
      GGG was just landing one two's.
      Sanchez never caught on that GGG was winning whenever he made Canelo box in circles .

Sanchez ain't that good. Sorry.

Comment

Abel knew GGG wasn't doing enough.

Pleaded with him to come forward and let his hands go.

GGG couldn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Lol losing means you're down 5-3. Are you ******ed? Trainers say that all the time to motivate their fighters in a fight. Also there's 5 more rds after that.
          How is he down 5-3 after 7rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Abel knew GGG wasn't doing enough.

Pleaded with him to come forward and let his hands go.

GGG couldn't do it.
            exactly. And now they're talking about a robbery. I hope someone asks him about his statement.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              Lol losing means you're down 5-3. Are you ******ed? Trainers say that all the time to motivate their fighters in a fight. Also there's 5 more rds after that.
              No, trainers say that all the time when their fighters are really losing. If they're winning why would they need to be motivated? Your statement is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Let's say Abel had GG losing 4-3 after 7. Tell me which rounds GGG clearly won to pull out the victory
                I wasn't even scoring this ***** because I was right about the outcome before the fight started. I don't blame Canelo but I know how Oscar moves

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  He was only saying that to motivate gg and begging him to knock canelo out for fun. He was actually up 7-0
                  Hahahahaha

Good one buddy

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    Maybe because he looked better in later rounds? Just maybe
                    When Abel told GGG he was losing the closest it coulda been at that point ws 4-3. What rds did GGG clearly win after that point?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      How GGG get robbed when even his own corner knew he was losing after 7? If your trainer tells you that you're losing after 7 it's not a close fight up until that point It's 5-2 or 4-3 at that point. GGG didn't win convincingly after Abel told him he was losing

GGG’s fault for starting super slow again. I thought they learned that in the first fight. They wasted too many rounds even though they made a great rally in the end, they didn’t close the show better than Canelo did. If they had it would have been a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X