No announcement yet.

Notice how Luis Ortiz has suddenly become this mythical beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice how Luis Ortiz has suddenly become this mythical beast

It was pretty concensus on here that the dude was over the hill when he looked rubbish vs david Allen and malik running man scott.

Flat footed, slow and plodding.

He fought a basic fight vs wilder but got some shots in because wilder gets lit up by every opponent. Before his old ticker gave in and he gassed.

Now though he is this fierce beast.

Cant wait for this guy to fight his next decent opponent

I guarentee he loses.

It's hard to say how good he was, but he was probably a bit overhyped. All he ever really did was knock Jennings out in good fashion. Apart from that, he looked poor v Malik Scott. He didn't even look that good v Dave Allen, who isn't even British title level. obviously he won those fights but still.

His reputation was based on pure speculation rather than any evidence to back it up.

I still think he's a pretty good heavyweight and dangerous to a degree but probably a level below the top guys, especially at this point anyway.

Comment

You can't still be a beast past your prime?

He's still a top HW and certainly one of the most dangerous.

AJ fans, the HWs should thank Wilder for giving them a real excuse to avoid Ortiz

Comment

He was overrated but still a top class HW in todays division.

Comment

Became? I always wondered why nobody called him out. Props to Wilder.

Comment

Thing is people say he didn't look great vs Allen yet the same people talk up Dillian whyte who looked much worse. There is no mention of him vs Allen.

Comment

He looked awesome against Jennings when he was roided to the gills. Other times, not really so awesome.

Comment

Heavyweight is a weak Class he was one of the best there was at the time Get that steel hammer handle out of your @ss and think for once .

Comment

Lmaooooo FRAUD

Just like only the brits think Dilan Whyte is special lol. I guarantee Ortiz is better than Dillan Whyte the cheater. Notice how all the AJ fans talk about Ortiz being old but AJ win came against a old man who came out of retirement coming of a loss and he was past 40. Funny thing is AJ got dropped lmao when is the last time Klitschko dropped someone? I believe it was in 2014 lmaooo AJ got that baby chin

Lmao you are pathetic and one of the worst posters on here. You’re scared for your life that Wilder would smash AJ. You’re the same sissy that wrote a open letter to AJ. What type of man writes another letter to a man he doesn’t know? Lmao only silly brits. This is just another cryout from you because you’re scared the fight will be made. Eddie Hearn scared also hopefully he paid attention this past Saturday on how to put on a real card in Brooklyn lol no1 wants to see that garbage he bringing to NY that’s why the fans were booing and the rating were horrible. Once AJ leave him the loud mouth can go back to irrelevancy
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 04-23-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Ortiz a straight up Killer man ! Would knock ass Juice out in 1 round! Word

Comment

Working...
                    X