Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    The truth cuts like butter.

LMAOOO. YOU MORON!!! Are you trying to cut the truth, or do you think butter can cut?? I already corrected you on this once.

I wonder which will take longer: you figuring out how this idiom works, or you finally stopping your crying over Pacquiao’s loss.

Idiot.
    Last edited by travestyny; 01-29-2018, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Those dildos really broke you, didn’t they? Lmaooo. I’ll give you another one when I get home.
      lololololol

You giving away dildos my Biatch Clown is another way of show casing how you love Divks my Biatch hahaha!!

Your fundness for dildos to get your point across shows how much too many alts have eaten up your humanity you biatch ass whore hahaha!!

You have too much ALT Travestyny. You obviously can't see the relevance of giving dildos in correlation to your true self.

Some wants you to have more ALTS though, like Lou so you'll totally stay locked up in a ****** facility hahaha!!

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Keep ALTing

Exactly. But what's even more pathetic is he's doing it, then bragging about his "post count" that's what he wants. So just stop responding to his thread and watch how his ALTs switch sides so he can bump his thread with "arguments"

lmao That is GOLD!!

Travestyny EXPOSED again hahaha!! ALT is an art Fl0mos like Travestyny use, and after all this time he still has not mastered on how to switch with his ALTS hahahaha!! Pathetic much?? I think so BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"If I'm your alt"... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Yes, it is simple. I want to stay queer.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11
        What in the world did you do to Travestyny? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed him off royally. LOL.
        Yes I did. I turned her from my Biatch to my CLOWN BIATCH BWAHAHAHA!!

11-04-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
        02:25 PMtravestyny

01:49 PMtravestyny

08:54 AMtravestyny

10-31-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
        09:36 PMtravestyny

10-19-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny

Someone Loves to give Dildos away around the clock...

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
        Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my clown Biatch hahaha!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Someone Loves to give Dildos away...

LMAOOO. You want so desperately to be the new Lou Cipher don't you? Altering posts because you know how easily I've been kicking your ass around.

Don't you feel like a coward Pathetic.

I'm still waiting. 10 boxers that thought Pac won. When are you going to step up, coward?

Comment

LMAOOO. You want so desperately to be the new Lou Cipher don't you? Altering posts because you know how easily I've been kicking your ass around.
            lolololololol

Sure, sure what ever you desire. Just don't forget to use your dildos. Dildos are an extension to your inner being clown biatch hahaha!!

Originally posted by anthonydavid11
            What in the world did you do to Travestyny? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed him off royally. LOL.

Someone Loves to give Dildos away around the clock...

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****

Dildo collectioziones by Travestyny. Choose your own adventure, pick and choose, courtesy of my Clown Biatch bwahahahaha!!

FUVKING UP THE GAME ORALLE!! HAHAHA!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I’ll give you another one when I get home.
              Naah no need to impress me with your Dildo collection Travestyny. Just keep them useful since at this point no sane guy will ever taste you ever again bwahahaha!! You are now and always will by my clown biatch.

#Spoon23'sleftovers

#yourDildoswillkeepyoubusyfromalongfamine

WASTED PIECE OF TRAMP

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Naah no need to impress me with your Dildo collection Travestyny. Just keep them useful since at this point no sane guy will ever taste you ever again bwahahaha!! You are now and always will by my clown biatch.

#Spoon23'sleftovers

#yourDildoswillkeepyoubusyfromalongfamine

WASTED PIECE OF TRAMP

Still no word on you telling us about all the boxers that had Pacquiao winning. Here, I'll go first. I even gave you one extra. 11.

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look stupid.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Your turn. What you got?

Comment

Still no word on you telling us about all the boxers that had Pacquiao winning. Here, I'll go first. I even gave you one extra. 11.

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Your turn. What you got?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Father/Family knows best. This was hard for a father to say about his son, but they say when it's after a fresh fight. Memory of the fight is very vivid.

Family knows best. Blood will always be thicker. Guess Floyd's father and Uncle are torn about Floyd's situation about that fight. Father doesn't want him to fight anymore. Uncle Roger wants a rematch. What does it say..

I say both family members weren't convinced he actually won lmao

Floyd Mayweather Sr. talks about his son after the fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

While Uncle Roger saw his nephew had a fluke win, and admits needs a legit win in a rematch...

Uncle Roger (Floyd Jr. Trustworthy Uncle) says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
                  http://**********boxing.com/

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

Originally posted by anthonydavid11
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Father/Family knows best. This was hard for a father to say about his son, but they say when it's after a fresh fight. memeory of the fight is very vivid.

Family knows best. Blood will always be thicker. Guess Floyd's father and Uncle are torn about Floyd's situation about that fight. Father doesn't want him to fight anymore. Uncle Roger wants a rematch. What does it say..

I say both family members weren't convinced he actually won lmao

Floyd Mayweather Sr. talks about his son after the fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

While Uncle Roger saw his nephew had a fluke win, and admits needs a legit win in a rematch...

Uncle Roger (Floyd Jr. Trustworthy Uncle) says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
                    http://**********boxing.com/

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

Your little quotation on the bottom is missing the arrow. Where is that post, Spoon?

Why are you ducking? 10 boxers that had Pac winning. Go!

Can't do it, can you?

Comment

Your little quotation on the bottom is missing the arrow. Where is that post, Spoon?

Boom!! hahahaha!!

Father to son @ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

Father to son @ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something wrong with the score cards HAHAHAHA!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X