Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol Last chance?
    That was a whole lot of deflecting. From Dildos to McGregor and everything in between. LMAOOOO.

Stay in your dungeon, bltch. You're done

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      That was a whole lot of deflecting. From Dildos to McGregor and everything in between. LMAOOOO.
      lol deflecting?

You well know you fuvked up long time ago. Get in the program Clown Biatch. Your opinion has no weight in this forum anymore. You suck literally and figuratively hahaha!!

lol the only thing you've never Ducked is sticking those Dildos being smashed in your little cave hahaha!!

Naah, that's not my forte. That's your Forte. Haven't you realized by now. I've been calling you clown Biatch in all my posts to you and you still keep on replying to it lol You are now one and the same person. Embrace it, my clown Biatch.

I know you love the Pain. I won't stop giving it to you. I promise. Bwahahahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-30-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        LMAOOOOO. You ducking hard. Last chance, bltch.
        lol Last chance?

haven't you realized the bus left along time ago lmao

Oh and you are my clown Biatch not the other way around. Biatch hahaha!!

Here's a wake up call to make you see the wrong in this fight. This might do the trick. You are too dumb to see the truth, maybe if your other master says it. You'll finally get it. (I'm your 1st master).

Duck this some more biatch hahahaha!!

Straight from the Horses Mouth himself.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight’:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Oh no! Somebody owes the fans a good fight. He must have ****ed up big time for all that running and hugging.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Oh, Oh, I think Floyd also owes the Great "Manos de Piedra" The legendary Hands of Stone, Roberto Duran a real fight. He must have felt robbed from watching that fake win hahaha!

Duran : Roberto Duran "I dont want to see Canelo vs Pacquiao, I want a Mayweather Pacquiao rematch!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-15-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
          after carefully reviewing all your evidence I have to admit you convinced me. pac did infact beat floyd on that night. many people were fooled and got the wrong impression....

thanks for your persistence and dedication towards this issue.
          You're welcome. No one can hide the truth. It always comes out eventually. It just so happens I'm one of those who loves exposing the real truth.

Cheers!

Here's some more evidence.

Exhibit A: Red mark at Manny's right shoulder shows the torn rotator cuff injury.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            You're welcome. No one can hide the truth. It always comes out eventually. It just so happens I'm one of those who loves exposing the real truth.

Cheers!
            I watched every round in slow motion carefully. Punches from Floyd that looked like they landed didn't land at all and punches from Pacquiao that looked like they missed actually landed(especially some sneaky body shots).

Comment

• Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
              I watched every round in slow motion carefully. Punches from Floyd that looked like they landed didn't land at all and punches from Pacquiao that looked like they missed actually landed(especially some sneaky body shots).
              Yes, Pac's punches were too fast for these old judges to see, if there is one thing Pac is guilty about in this fight is that his punches were hard to see by these old corrupt judges wearing spectacles. It's not Pac's fault he is just too damn fast for judges to see his punches. Maybe if they are not really corrupt judges, they should have judges that have 20/20 vision and age limit to judge boxing matches than having these old farts judging big fights.

Pac has proven in this thread, that he did enough to bag it, even if he had an injured torn rotator cuff. I am not for a rematch. The ship has sailed along time ago. If there is one who should go after the guy for a rematch. It's Floyd who should beg for it, but instead after all the evidence of a a Fluke win, and surely proven competitive fight that warrants a rematch. He instead goes for a novice for 50.

What is even more funny is he speaks to the world for admitting how bad his performance was during that cringe worthy fight where he was exposed for running, hugging and fighting queer for 12 rounds, rather than he redeems himself for that performance he decides to tuck his tail and fight a novice (McGregor). That's how ironic this whole scam is..

To quote: "Floyd Mayweather: 'I Feel Like I Owe Fans' for Disappointing Manny Pacquiao Fight"

https://www.rollingstone.com/sports/...-fight-w498023

Pac proved he did enough to win it with one arm. That's legendary in itself. Floyd did was try to survive in the hope the corrupted judges saves his ass. Up to this day, he has yet to prove his fans he can beat Pac. Floyd needs to prove himself to his legions of disappointed fans for fighting queer, but it's too late. The ship has sailed, but what hasn't sailed is the proof that will live forever on who truly won that night will be forever etched in stone in a form of video. People know who deserves the win. This fight will always be a huge black eye in boxing as this epic thread has exposed.

Here's some mad skills by Pac.

Don't sweat the technique.

TBE lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wick View Post
                The truth Has been out. Floyd knows he lost.
                Yes he did. An empty win is an empty win, and will forever be an empty win.

Not to mention pussification was exposed that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
                  Pacquiao wasn’t alone in his astonishment, as the fight’s results surprised many other people as well.
                  Very True. Majority from around the world saw the asian guy win. The rig was in before the fight was made. It's like how Hillary paid of mainstream media to make fake polls about her winning.. Then when the votes came out.. We all know who kicked ass.. Sadly 3 blind old judges can only vote in this so called super fight, unlike the millions of voters who voted for trump.. In this case, these 3 biased judges from nevada was all it took to gave this fake W to Froid roid who never fought outside Vegas. Amazing lol

It will only get louder.. the stench of foul play will forever linger. Hopefully this will never happen again.

Floyd didn't do jack. EVIDENCE IS EVERYWHERE

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

to be continued, Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia etc

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
                  The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
                  The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
                  how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
                  only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Comment

• I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
                    http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.

Comment

• PEDquiao lost .

May 2nd ruined you.

Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X