Deontay Wilder - Decision
    2.70%
    Tyson Fury - Decision
    43.24%
    Draw
    0.00%
    BS Finish
    0.00%

Tyson with his new trainer is rumored to train for a knockout which is hard to see happening. I only see Tyson winning a decision and obviously, if Wilder wins it would be by KO. I have Wilder by KO, but I want Tyson to win. If he is focusing on a knockout he won't have that movement we saw the first fight.

Comment

Fury by decision BUT ONLY IF HE IS SERIOUSLY PREPARED for the battle. Otherwise Wilder by KO.

I still don't see the fight is going to happen though.

Comment

Fury by decision, a bit sad a fight of this magnitude isn't getting any more promotion. If this fight is happening in vegas then am going. Visiting my brother in scottsdale arizona on the 13/02 until the 23/02. I need the phucking ticket to go on sales NOW.

Comment

Fury outclassed wilder in first fight. But history has often shown if you get robbed, then in the rematch you can't rise to the same height as you know there are forces against you and you can't rise to occasion. Whilst wilder will have spring in step as he knows even being outclassed he can get a draw
          Think Castillo v floyd, and Ggg v nel o in rematches
          Last edited by hugh grant; 12-19-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Fury outclassed wilder in first fight. But history has often shown if you get robbed, then in the rematch you can't rise to the same height as you know there are forces against you and you can't rise to occasion. Whilst wilder will have spring in step as he knows even being outclassed he can get a draw
            Think Castillo v floyd, and Ggg v nel o in rematches
            But the rematch will be either promoted by Arum or an Arum/PBC co-promotion, so Wilder won't be the house fighter second time around.

Comment

Fury.By all accounts is looking fit and sharp according to his promoter Warren.I think he will beat not only Wilder but Joshua as well.Best pure heavyweight boxer on the planet in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
                Fury.By all accounts is looking fit and sharp according to his promoter Warren.I think he will beat not only Wilder but Joshua as well.Best pure heavyweight boxer on the planet in my view.
                Oh, well that settles it, then.

I'm sure the guy whose job it is to hype up Fury would totally be super objective about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  Who takes the rematch?
                  As long as Jack is not the referee I pick Wilder by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                    Oh, well that settles it, then.

I'm sure the guy whose job it is to hype up Fury would totally be super objective about it.
                    I trust Warren though as far as any man can be trusted .Has been in the fight game a long time.

I saw the first fight in its entirety and a Fury who was only probably 60-70% beat Wilder and looked far more the natural boxer.

Fury has now I feel overcome his mental problems caused in part by his bi polar disorder and now will probably beat Wilder in the rematch.

Having said that I still feel it will be a close fight.This is in view of the way Wilder beat Ortiz in the 2nd match.Absolute raw power which was stunning and made me initially change my view of things and had him beating Fury.

Noone knows for sure what will happen though. Thats the beauty of this sport.Best sport in the world in my view.
                    Last edited by Richard; 12-19-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X